Limited Run Genuine WWII F4F Wildcat Flight Control Display

tmax

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So part of my collection is WWII items.

4YSuewS.jpg

I recently acquired some very rare NAF 1173-1 flight control sticks. Here are 4 of them...

kHbpUAr.jpg

These were predominantly used in the F4F Wildcat...

zWKNO50.jpg

i7iLTMF.jpg

cZ8pUko.jpg

S2zcKMA.jpg

These are in great condition for their age. The trigger pulls and releases with a nice "click". They have been opened up and cleaned. Even the internal switches are in fantastic condition.

hJyQHlQ.jpg

What I am offering here is one of these genuine flight controls on a custom made base. Here are 2 examples...

tIP8cmD.jpg

xtskYEv.jpg

cE6XlXX.jpg

These 2 bases were painted to match the blues most often seen on the Wildcats. But as these will be made to order, I can customise the base, both the color and the the numbers that appear on the base. The green pole was a one-off, the other poles are all the stained wood finish (red mahogany). These are hand-made items, so they aren't absolutely flawless, but they still look awesome.

These controls alone go for $250 to $500 USD depending on their condition (see ebay). The 6 I have available are all in great condition and I'm doing them for $350 each, plus shipping.

Hit me up with your interest.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back