Gears Of War Foam files

Akiosdad

Anyone out there have the foam files for the gears of war pep files? i have been looking all over the place and i have really come up with nothing

Hi i would like these too if possible,i started my own custom chest armour but i kinda stalled so any help would be cool....Thanks

id like the foam versions of these files as well, just finished GOW3 and cant wait fo the new one to drop, would love to make a costume of jace to wear into my local gamestop on release day

I just joined this website and I'm like super new... I want to build a Gears of war suit for me to cosplay... I was wondering if I to could get the patterns for my foam... I would greatly appreciate it :D

Hey all...im new to the site....and im finding a wealth of information here...would it be possible that I could get those foam pep files as well? Im going to attempt Anthony Carmine and Anya armors for my wife and I. Thanks in advance!!

Can Someone pm me the files two please

Hey guys sorry been AWOL for a bit anyone wanting the pep files I have for gears amour feel free to pm me your email ill happily send them as soon as I get a chance :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back