Gamora Belt Buckle [3D Print]

Sni9er

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
hey guys

just wanted to share a costume prop for Gamora I just completed for a friend if there is interest i'd be happy to publish the 3d files to the community free for use provided credit is given :)

Original:

XBcdxUX.jpg

rYrc8lT.png

it can be printed without supports and comes with a 5mm rear brim for upright printing the the 2 back clips are printed separately and requires some glue

the holes are set to accept 38mm belts up to 5mm thick

UB3s1Ex.jpg

pXwlL16.jpg

ENUIYaZ.jpg

=JJ Industries= www.facebook.com/JJIndustriesUK

my girlfriend is currently putting together a Gamora costume and this would be a fantastic addition, thanks for sharing

Update :)

I finished the Second Front buckle Will upload to Thingiverse shortly:

l8mK9DK.png

Dc5GKW9.jpgyASr9cW.jpg

fk3LpAU.jpgrY8c6Yj.jpg

Designed to take a standard 38mm Belt again and also features an integral adjustable Belt latch, like the other it also has a 0.75mm X 10mm brim on the rear side to support upright printing which is easily trimmed off after the print

So I feel like I shoujd ask, do you happen to have any plans to make her holster? It seems fall into the same design style as these buckles and I just wondered if you had any intention on working on that at all?

So I feel like I shoujd ask, do you happen to have any plans to make her holster? It seems fall into the same design style as these buckles and I just wondered if you had any intention on working on that at all?

do you mean the small container on her back or the sword holster ? (the one on the back yes the sword one i'm not so sure as it would need to fit the blade perfectly

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back