Gambits trench 2

GOING SOLO

Is there any one who can replicate this in a chocolate brown???? Fabric is good, Leather is better! lol! need by mid october.
Thanks!:)

Unless you commission someone to make it, or make the mods to a preexisting coat yourself, you'll be hard pressed to find a coat that looks that good, in leather :\.

What's your budget? Imperio London does custom work in a similar vein, but their prices reflect the (very high) caliber of their work.

sorry to ask again, but can you link that coat... I'm kind of obsessing over it now... I can think of three different costumes I would use it for.

its no longer made im having it created through a cosplay company on ebay for 199.99
the have a bladerunner trench the are modifying for me there coat is 149.99 in faux suede they made my han solo anh vest good production for the price so i linked those photos i found, if you google search gambit you will find the trench in list of photos im having a gambit cowl and chest armour done through xtremedesignfx amazing stuff!!! chech them out!!!!

its no longer made im having it created through a cosplay company on ebay for 199.99
the have a bladerunner trench the are modifying for me there coat is 149.99 in faux suede they made my han solo anh vest good production for the price so i linked those photos i found, if you google search gambit you will find the trench in list of photos im having a gambit cowl and chest armour done through xtremedesignfx amazing stuff!!! chech them out!!!!

Who did you go through on ebay?

cosplayying if you look up there blade runner trench i started with that i asked alot of questions colo material etc etc in the end i sent the photos of what you saw here and the said they said they could produce it, i had them do my han solo vest and i was super happy with weight quality and workmen ship, So i had them do this gambit trench for 199.99. now i havent got it yet so dont get to excited! lol! i will let you know the quality and post photos when i get it. im having gambits cowl and chest armour produced bt xtremedesignfx amazing work! you can check his work on face book i got my shin guards on saturday reall metal from india. nice! i will upload photos soon.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back