Galaxy Quest fans - need a little help

Gigatron

Sr Member
Hey gang,

Like the title says, I'm looking for hi-res pics of the Galaxy Quest logo; the title part that says "Galaxy Quest". If it happens to have the planet/stars logo as well that's fine, but not needed.

It's for a project I'm working on and I'd like to be able to print out a vinyl decal of the logo.

If it helps, I have photoshop 6, but none of those other fancy vector programs.

Thanks,
Fred

I just HAPPEN to have... :lol

gqlogo.jpg

This is apparently supposed to be the logo of the "TV show" version, the show-within-the-movie.

- k

Phase, that rocks. I've argued many times that Galaxy Quest has all the components of the perfect film. I'll rewatch it over most any other thing running on TV except a new episode of the Sopranos.

Gigatron, whatever you are brewing for GQ...put me on the express list.

And here is a image of the prototype of Sarris from the canceled 12" toy line...:( Anybody seem pic of any of the other figures in the line?

sarrisfullbody.jpg

Nice action figure pic. I thought I'd seen others but I don't seem to have the pics in my files. :(

I do however have these pics, which are mockups that were in the "Convention" scenes... hypothetical merchandise from a hypothetical TV series. :)

galaxyquestionnebulizertoy.jpg

galaxyquestionshieldtoy.jpg

galaxyquestmag.jpg

galaxyquestprotectorposter.jpg

galaxyquestprotectortoy.jpg

galaxyquesttoylot.jpg

galaxyquestvhs19.jpg

galaxyquestwatch.jpg

Hey when are we gonna see "Galaxy Quest the TV Series", based on "Galaxy Quest the Movie"? :D

- k

<div class='quotetop'>(Jedirick @ May 23 2006, 02:51 AM) [snapback]1249025[/snapback]</div>
Phase, that rocks. I've argued many times that Galaxy Quest has all the components of the perfect film. I'll rewatch it over most any other thing running on TV except a new episode of the Sopranos.

Gigatron, whatever you are brewing for GQ...put me on the express list.

And here is a image of the prototype of Sarris from the canceled 12" toy line...:( Anybody seem pic of any of the other figures in the line?

sarrisfullbody.jpg

[/b]

I agree, GQ is an extremely fun movie and I watch it every time it's on.

I wish I had something interesting in the pipeline JR. Unfortunately, I'm just making some decals for my big 10" dob telescope. My smaller 3.5" SCT goes by "Planet Express". The higher F number of the SCT makes it perfect for planetary veiwing, while the lower F number and larger mirror make the dob perfect for galaxies and other DSOs.

-Fred

Galaxy Quest reminds me of Enterprise, just that they take Enterprise serious and seems to be more like GQ than Trek. But thank God that the 4th season was Trek again.

<div class='quotetop'>(Jedirick @ May 23 2006, 02:51 AM) [snapback]1249025[/snapback]</div>
[/b]

Instead of Star Trek 5 people should replace it in their movie colections with Galaxy Quest.

Funny how the guy in a rock monster suit that was going to be used in ST5 was picked up in GQ as CG.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back