Fully 3D Print and Fonctional MK-7 Iron Man Armor

TDB

Hi guys !

MK-7 is one of my favorite armor so far and it's been a while I would make one !
I allready make an iron man helmet and base the mk-7 armor and proportion on it.
Now that I have some skill's in 3D modelling and Printing I'am able to start and make it grow up quickly.

I first start with the forearm and the hand whitout forgot to make the moveable piece !

Here some pics of the first pieces :

Fingers : one ready for casting the other just out from the printer !
IMG_0019.JPG

The hand : an other is coming because this one is too small !
IMG_0045.JPG

First Forearm version : you will see the new one is beter in every point !
IMG_0050.JPG

The new one at right !
IMG_0178.JPG

And finally with the moveable piece on ! need the hand-plate, that will be print tomorow, and the forearm will be complete !!!
IMG_0183.JPG IMG_0184.JPG

You can follow me here : https://www.facebook.com/thprops

IMG_0019.JPG

IMG_0045.JPG

IMG_0050.JPG

IMG_0178.JPG

IMG_0183.JPG

IMG_0184.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are Omarbou's arm files if i'm not mistaken? the polygons/geometry looks identical...
Either way, nice prints.

How difficult are those programs to use? I have a 3D printer myself and would like to print a set of fingers and other items but have no background using a 3d modeling software so I'm trying to learn :). Would you recommend them for a beginner cause the files you've made and printed r amazing and Id love to learn how to do that!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back