Service Full Color Custom Plaques for Props

Thank you. :)

I'm busy getting ready for a show this week so I apologize if I'm taking a little longer to get back to people. I'll be back to normal after this weekend.

I'm back from my trip and I'm working on catching up on the orders I got.

I seem to recall someone asking me to do a plaque for a clonetrooper helmet. I have searched through my PMs on here and on Rebelscum and searched my email and I can not seem to find this request anywhere. It is driving me nuts. Not sure if I imagined it or what. If it was you that asked for it, please contact me again!

I'm back from my trip and I'm working on catching up on the orders I got.

I seem to recall someone asking me to do a plaque for a clonetrooper helmet. I have searched through my PMs on here and on Rebelscum and searched my email and I can not seem to find this request anywhere. It is driving me nuts. Not sure if I imagined it or what. If it was you that asked for it, please contact me again!

That was me! :lol
Sending you new PM...

Alright folks. This took off quite quickly and I'm finding myself making a lot more plaques than I anticipated. I'm also starting a new job next week which will cut down on the time I will have to make them. This doesn't mean I'm going to stop, it just means I need to streamline how I do this.

Since I am offering them on a couple of different forums and I also have people emailing me requests, what I would like to do is get all of the requests coming in to the same place. This way, when I need to go back and look for some details, I don't have to dig through and see where the request came from. It will also keep me from having to clean out my PM box all the time...not being able to keep records of conversations. Having everything documented in the same place will help me greatly when someone wants me to make some more plaques in the style of their last order.

So from now on, if you would like to order plaques or discuss ordering plaques, please shoot me an email at feezlenuts@gmail.com. I'm going to also edit my first post to add this so people who don't read the entire thread will see it as well.

Thanks everyone!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back