Service Full Color Custom Plaques for Props

Thank you!

Would love to do one for the Pulse Rifle. Once you figure out some details, let me know.
I have a couple of ideas...however...I might talk with monster Dave , to see what we both can come up with....PM MD....we can do something awesome...Im sure...:cool:love:thumbsup

Dreddmine_zpse5f642b3.jpg

Feezle-Nuts will set you guys up with some great plaques. He did some custom ones for me for my Walking Dead knife collection. Here are some pics showing them off.

2013-03-02_13-21-43_46.jpg

Re: Full Color Custom Plaques for Props (Iron Man Mark III and Arc Reactor FS on page

Sold....

Last edited:
Re: Full Color Custom Plaques for Props (Iron Man Mark III and Arc Reactor FS on page

Man I'm love'n these!!! I need to get you some measurements for my Pulse Rifle Display - I'll get those to you ASAP!!

Im still working on a idea, but not sure yet....I need a M41A pulse rifle plaque, but still debating on the designs...

Sorry guys, my inbox was full. If you couldn't get through, please try again!

All orders that have been paid for have been shipped.

A big Thanks to Feezle-Nuts for his awesome service ! I just receive my TWD plaque

20130307_174052_zps9c98bc7e.jpg

Your plaques are awesome, got some other things in mind for ya, later this month on another project, if your up to it, I know your busy......I love my Aliens and Terminator plaques, thanks Guy

Sure thing. I'm just a little busy right now due to a con coming up. I still have a little time to make plaques, especially if the artwork is already created, so don't be afraid to send them my way. If the artwork is very in depth it just might take me a little while right now until I get this other stuff done.

Sure thing. I'm just a little busy right now due to a con coming up. I still have a little time to make plaques, especially if the artwork is already created, so don't be afraid to send them my way. If the artwork is very in depth it just might take me a little while right now until I get this other stuff done.
I will email everything Saturday for a different project,other than what we discussed already....Give me till Saturday to send them....(y)cool:love....Guy

I've had several people ask about standard style plaques. Just did my first one tonight.

boba-2_zps51ef2ec8.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back