Fugitive Predator Build WIP

The Fugitive

So I need help, like, a lot. I just got my suit in, and I'm still waiting on the mask, but now that I have a full latex suit I have no idea where to go from here. Any help would be absolutely welcome and any pictures or videos of other predators suiting up would great. I would love to know how you guys made the latex suit easier to get in and/or zipper placement. What details did you add that you feel made your suit better?

Thank you.
image1.jpeg

Fugitive where should I begin : First off powder will be your friend. i basically powder up my whole body/or the suit not so much for the sweat but because getting the suit is a challenge especially if its fitted. The zipper I tried several Seamstress's to stitch the zipper on but ended up using rubber cement which I have to say worked perfectly. Painting you will want to use rubber ink or acrylic mixed with Prosaide to prevent cracking and it is stretchable.You will need left and right Gauntlet , Necklace, Plasma Cannon, Shuriken , Bio/helmet and laser , maybe netting for upper torso, loin cloth. If the latex feet are not padded you may need to make sandals. These items are the basic Predator accessories. If you want to be a specific predator, then there will be other items you may need to complete the look. Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other question. Most if not all the member on here are willing and able to help. this is the suit up video i used for my Wolf Predator build.

and this is how my suit looked.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok great that does help , yeah the main things im having the most trouble with is the shoes and zipper so help on the would be great

There should be templates for the shoe/slipper on this site possible in the armory. For me I use my old nike boot and cover it with TAS lizard feet using contact cement to permanently secure it. The Amazing Spiderman Lizard Feet I then add the craft foam to design all the other pieces of the shoes. In your case since you already have the feet i would add two layer of 1/2" craft foam for the soles using contact cement and attach to the latex then use 1/4" craft foam to design the upper for the slipper using good reference pics.. The upper torso zipper is simple , just get a heavy duty zipper/jacket quality use contact cement on the inside of the latex let it dry then do the same to zipper let it dry, connect both pieces and repeat on the opposite side.This is my page and how i did my shoes AVP:REQUIEM RE-CREATING WOLF PREDATOR. You will have to get creative.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any pictures of the inside of the suit like padding and such im really really thin and athletically bulit so the suit is
just really big on me

Fugitive I will post a video of the entire suit and all the accessories as well as the inside. As soon as I get the chance .

Update

So i have a padded suit inside the latex suit and it makes it so much easir to get in and out of , NO MORE POWDER !!!!!.

The suit itself turned out very well in my opinion im happy with the armor less torso and now i have the sipper drying on the back with contact cement and surprisingly Pen clasps work very well for holding it together ( my fiances idea ) .

Next up will be the head and airbrushing then armor.
image3.jpeg
image1 (1).jpeg
image2.jpeg

does anyone have a set of hands and feet or able to cast them and i can get a pair ?
I found some 3D printable predator hands and feet that can be used to make molds of. Was gonna use em for my costume actually. Let me find a link to those. If you dont have a printer, I might be able to help.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back