FREE PEPAKURA Star Wars,Predator,Halo, BattlestarGalactica, pacific rim,...

Re: Free starwars the force awakens pepakura files

The Phasma helmet!!
http://www.papercraftplaza.com/category/movies/star-wars/ep7-the-force-awakens/

905996_897963566930534_5526400035036818522_o.jpg

Last edited:

is that the "jefferson" unfold? any issues?

it is rundowns file, but that is my unfold, and im excited to see it being used!

Yeah it's your unfold. Only issues were the tab numbers overlapping on the thin parts and having to turn textures off. The folds aren't symmetrical on the face so it is a bit warped and I need to fix it when I resin it. The eyes went together really easily. I absolutely hated all of the Super thin lines between the top and bottom but the details matter. Pretty great unfold. Had it cut and 90% together in like 2 days. Used about .5 Oz of superglue and 24 sheets of cardsock.

Yeah it's your unfold. Only issues were the tab numbers overlapping on the thin parts and having to turn textures off. The folds aren't symmetrical on the face so it is a bit warped and I need to fix it when I resin it. The eyes went together really easily. I absolutely hated all of the Super thin lines between the top and bottom but the details matter. Pretty great unfold. Had it cut and 90% together in like 2 days. Used about .5 Oz of superglue and 24 sheets of cardsock.

sounds good, maybe one day ill figure a better way out for the small pieces.

Has anyone else noticed some of the inconsistencies in the width of the new stormtrooper helmets? Maybe it's just me, but I've been a little hesitant to jump in and begin making this helmet because I'm not quite sure what the real width is. Rundown's build seems to be really close to the helmet in the portrait style picture, but the others seem much fatter, like the original stormtrooper helmets. Any suggestions or explanations would be greatly appreciated.

maxresdefault.jpgAnavos-SWCA-2015-TFA-Stormtrooper-02.jpg

I am hard at work on the Kylo bucket right now. I got the majority of the pieces cut out today, and tomorrow night the Cameo should be able to finish it up. Then on to the gluing.

You rock, Rundown! These look fantastic!

it is rundowns file, but that is my unfold, and im excited to see it being used!
Looks good to me. Any chance you'll be doing a paper one for the Captain Phasma as well?

You rock, Rundown! These look fantastic!

Looks good to me. Any chance you'll be doing a paper one for the Captain Phasma as well?

I hadnt planned on it, Ill see what I can do. im making the storm trooper right now, maybe after.

Has anyone else noticed some of the inconsistencies in the width of the new stormtrooper helmets? Maybe it's just me, but I've been a little hesitant to jump in and begin making this helmet because I'm not quite sure what the real width is. Rundown's build seems to be really close to the helmet in the portrait style picture, but the others seem much fatter, like the original stormtrooper helmets. Any suggestions or explanations would be greatly appreciated.

View attachment 475717View attachment 475719

Keep in mind that rundown made these from scratch with no real measurements. And his model I can honestly say look more accurate than any other model I've seen yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well depends on how you portray the helmet, what lense was used by taking the picture and what perspective width you are looking at it in the 3d viewport of your software ;)
Not to forget about the distortion of the object being to close at the lense.

I do take all of these things into account, I'm a schooled 3d modeler.

Yeah, I don't mean to take anything away from you; your models are fantastic. I was just curious as to what anyone else's thoughts were on the matter. :)

rundown, thanks very much for these models!

Does anyone know of a Kylo Ren unfold floating around or in the works that is appropriate for foam?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back