FREE Lost paper prop - Hurley's polaroid

Hi all, as some of you know - I'm planning a run of the replica Dharma playing cards some time within the next few weeks (I'm in negotiations with the printer just now) but until then, I thought I'd offer a free paper prop for those Losties...

Maybe some of the guys that did the Memento polaroids could shed some light on how to put these together?

Anyway, here's the artwork:

http://www.fanfilms.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/hurley.zip

If you print this file on photo paper, matching the size of a regular polaroid, you should be able to paste it over - or cut out the existing polaroid or something.

[image]http://www.lost-media.com/modules/coppermine/albums/ep-caps/season2/2x18-dave/5/normal_dave-caps443.jpg[/image]

I'd love to see what you lot do with this, if anyone makes it into a polaroid - take some pics..

Very cool, thank you. The image looks great.

I love all these little paper props, they add a lot to prop displays. I don't have ready access to a Polaroid camera, but if need be, I'll just go buy a film cartridge and dismantle it to get a "blank" to work with. :D

I still have my old Polaroid Film Printer in the closet, but I'd have to find a driver for it to work. That does the job nicely...in fact, I believe that it's how the old "zora" polaroids were done a few years back.

Any thoughts? Anyone still have the drivers for this printer?

-E

This might be a silly idea, but I figured I'd put it out there anyway ....

If the original picture is a good quality, couldn't one just print out a large version of it, and then take a poloroid camera and take a picture of it? Good lighting would be a must. And lining it up right in the view finder of the camera of course ??

FP

In my experience, it is exceedingly difficult to get a pic of a pic using a polaroid. It doesn't like it focus like that, especially without a flash.

Of course, I could always be convinced to sell my printer. ;)

-E

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back