Freddy Krugar Headprop

ukbrad

Hi, i have ended up with a genuine movie prop from the film "freddy and jason". It is the head of Freddy Krugar. I do not seem to have the authenticity certificate. Just wondered if anyone could tell me what it was worth or is there any way of obtaining a new certificate. It was 1 of 2 ever made. Many thanks
KGrHqQOKp0E4lSIsSizBORcmqykZ0_12.jpg

KGrHqYOKpsE4jL0cdGBOQd84mTQ0_12.jpg

it's worth about £50 mate at most
It's a reject soft latex and foam recast off David Millers original pt 5 stunt mask

How I know ???

I painted that up about 5 years ago for a customer who brought it and it wasn't in great condition then

I reall yhope you never paid much for that, if you did with the info you posted I'm affraid you been really screwed over
can I ask who sold it you ?

Yeah, without doubt a David Miller mask. Ask for your money back or file a paypal/credit card claim without delay.

I'm interested to know why ukbrad has not made another post since starting this thread ????
was he hoping to pass this on to someone else knowing it was not what he said ?

I know the guy who originally got me to paint it years back was a guy called stuart from Wales and he was a decent guy and knew very well what he had and wouldn't have sold it as anything screen used.

be good to hear what ukbrad has to say about this now he has some information on it.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back