screenused Nightmare on Elm Street pt 5 & 6 Freddy hero stunt glove

dimue

hi there, got a new screenused prop !!! the freddy krueger
hero stunt glove from NOES pt5 & 6 !!! this was the main stunt with most details and amazing weathering.
comes signed twice by freddy himself and heather langenkamp too.
in addition there is a lot of paperwork (from KNB and former owner and original maker of most used gloves) and pics from glove to proof its use and origin as well as the exact "way" it went !!! very well proofed. love it !!! on with the pics..
regards
D.

re: screenused Nightmare on Elm Street pt 5 & 6 Freddy hero stunt glove

Thats great!

I'd rub those signatures off!

Great glove! But "hero stunt?" What does that mean, exactly? Sounds like a contradiction in terms. Looks like metal blades to me!

Dude, if you wanted to make a few templates, you'd be my hero...

Wow, that is an AMAZING SU prop! If you ever want to sell it just let me know so I can sell most of my internal organs to get the money lol.

hi there, got a new screenused prop !!! the freddy krueger
hero stunt glove from NOES pt5 & 6 !!! this was the main stunt with most details and amazing weathering.
comes signed twice by freddy himself and heather langenkamp too.
in addition there is a lot of paperwork (from KNB and former owner and original maker of most used gloves) and pics from glove to proof its use and origin as well as the exact "way" it went !!! very well proofed. love it !!! on with the pics..
regards
D.

Hmm, I'd be interested in seeing the paperwork on this. My close friend use to own the Part 5 glove and sold it in an auction. As for the Part 5 glove, the "stunt" glove was missing the backplate because I know the person who owns that as well. The gloves were made by Effner, so there should be some easy "tells" on the inside of the glove. I also never heard of any of the gloves being autographed in the past. Most prop collectors look at that as "lessening" the value of the prop. I know when my buddy had it, it wasnt autographed and that was last fall when it went to auction.

EDIT**
Aww man I hope you didnt pay a lot for it, here is the auction from when my buddy sold it, If you want I can help you identify some of the tells. Ryan Effner was great at hiding them.

http://www.icollector.com/Nightmare...obert-Englund-Hero-Glove-Movie-Props_i8646713

Last edited:

Just wanted to add, regarding the signatures on it. Good news is THEY look authentic, but thats not Heathers signature, its Lisa Wilcox's signature. Another flag on this prop, is why would they sign it twice? This tells me that the glove you have is a mass produced replica, and they went to a horror convention and had a bunch of the leather gloves and the metal templates and just had them signed, then put them together afterwards.

Aww man this isnt even my prop and im getting sick to my stomach. If you want, PM me who you got it from, and Ill let my buddy know who owned it and if you bought it from an auction house id let them know as well.

Sorry mate, I would do everything in my power to return it

Hi there, soo sory for the autograph mistake, of course its lisa no heather, my faut !!!
i saw the premiereprops glove sale too, nice item and great price for a hero.
For mine ..its quite sure its legit as it comes with 2 COA from greg nicoterio at KNB and Bruce who is friend of Ryan Effner. Ryan did not take all gloves used home off set after filming and only gives COA if he sold "his" taken gloves !!!
The glove went from Ryan who made it into hands of Greg Nicoterio in 1988 after filming ended.
Then it went to collector T. Prince in 1990/91 from Greg directly.Collector Rich G. got the glove in 1994 and a private buyer bought it in 2004 !!! he sold it to me last months with all COAs, emails and hand written letters as well as vintage colour fotopics that KNB provided with Letter of Auth. !!!It comes with 6 documents + pics and much stuff to read about how the knifes were attached and weathering as well as comparing it to other screenused gloves around back at those days on Bruce former site"bedluminet" where another glove was on sale or display at the time and so on......

THis is def. not a replica and it was not cheap ...i guess. I think its one of best documented prop glove that can be found !!!

best regards

D.

How easy is it to make up letters of authenticity and email print outs? Anyone with a company's logo can generate an authentic looking letter. That is a scary thought when dropping big bucks on any item.

Hi... jeahh we all know the problem of beeing ripped for fake props and i suffered from a fake gremlin sale in past too but was lucky enough to get money back fast...!!! For the glove COAs, these were not printed or looking new as they came incl. original fotopics from the mid 1990-1995 and have both handwritten and signed notes from greg at KNB with his very authentic looking identic signature too !!!
I may will contact Greg to help verify this glove one more time...
regards
D.

How does this glove make it a stunt glove? Just trying to get my head around the hero-stunt description and what differences there wuld be to make the glove safe for stunt work.

I think it means it's the main stunt (the hero stunt, as opposed to a regular stunt or a hero).

Also, why is this "part 5 & 6?" Did they reuse the glove? Were the films shot back-to-back?

I had a whole thing written out but my browser crashed, so ill just add

if you would like help verifying it ill point you in the right direction

@Westies 14 - the best of my knowledge, Part 1 glove was the only one that appeared in multiple movies

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back