Frasier props?

Hi everyone, im new to this site. I have several pieces from the show in my collection including Martin's cane, the bear clock, a cafe nervosa cup and saucer, the globe from Martin's room, some Fraiser wardrobe items and a few other set decorations

I can't figure out how to post any pics on this forum. I've clicked the little photo icon, selected the pics and hit the upload button and it does nothing. I'll keep working at it and get the pics up add soon as I figure this out.

I can't figure out how to post any pics on this forum. I've clicked the little photo icon, selected the pics and hit the upload button and it does nothing. I'll keep working at it and get the pics up add soon as I figure this out.

It's easy.

First select the "Comment" button on the conversation page, then click on the image icon on the top of the "Add to the conversation" page:
add1.jpg

A dialog box will open. Click on "From computer" :
add2.jpg
Another dialog box will appear. Click on the "Choose Files" button:
add3.jpg
Then select the appropriate file(s) from your directory, click "Open" on the directory button, then click the button "Upload files" when the dialog box opens.

Done. Repeat as necessary

It's easy.

First select the "Comment" button on the conversation page, then click on the image icon on the top of the "Add to the conversation" page:
View attachment 780590

A dialog box will open. Click on "From computer" :
View attachment 780591
Another dialog box will appear. Click on the "Choose Files" button:
View attachment 780592
Then select the appropriate file(s) from your directory, click "Open" on the directory button, then click the button "Upload files" when the dialog box opens.

Done. Repeat as necessary

That's what I've tried to do it keeps saying "upload of file failed" it's just a basic photo from my phone I don't know why it's giving me a hard time...maybe I'll try it on my laptop.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back