For Andrew "Kithunter", my new Display...

NewPredMaker

Drew, here you go bud, I know you've been waiting to see this one... bios still need work, but here's how it looks...
Enjoy...

DSCF0747.jpg

DSCF0748.jpg.gif

DSCF0747.jpg

DSCF0748.jpg.gif

For me???,,,, I'll be waiting for the post-man to deliver that puppy...

beautiful display bro,...it's really a nice layout and probably the best way to showcase your bios.

put some red and green down lights on it

congrats on the display

AM

I agree with most people, it is looking very nice and when they are all painted up, it will look sweet.
I love the two bios to the left.
You have to tell how you built this up and where you got the diffrent parts.
Never been a AVP fan myself, but I really like the center piece.

I pretty sure His not selling his pete mander bios, even though it would be great :D

Thanx guys, first the center piece (as many know) was made by a former member here (king jamie), and are no longer in production. The reason for the dedication to KIT, was because he sold me that truely badass, center piece. As for the build up... it was a few Pieces of MDF, screws, texture paint, and fishing string. I used a 4" grinder with tiger disk to add the worn rock and dig in marks. NOTE: the broken corner on the spear base... But also as the older members know this is just one for my many displays... Sorry but I don't sell large displays for multiple bios, the weight and cost of shipping is way too high and the item would not survive the trip. However, I have been thinking of doing location displays... Cost of fuel, materials and labor can get you a display, I'm not there yet but maybe... very soon. To all you new members enjoy the "Pred Room"....

DSCF0747.jpg

DSCF0452.jpg

DSCF0291.jpg

DSCF0306.jpg

DSCF0307.jpg

DSCF0747.jpg

DSCF0452.jpg

DSCF0291.jpg

DSCF0306.jpg

DSCF0307.jpg

Holy S**t :D

That is a killer display!

Just started my first bio, if its even half as good as any of these i'd be very happy.

*bows before the Pred shrine*

HOLY @%#$!!!

It's like I died, went to heaven, came back as an Alien, was killed and hung on a Predator's trophy wall!
PURE AWESOMENESS!!! :D

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back