For a Laugh

MikaPred2

My Wife saw this, showed me, and I JUST HAD to share it here:
PridePred.jpg

Don't give them any more ideas... after Pride, Prejudice and Zombies and Sense, Sensibility and Sea Monsters.... they gotta be leavin' my Jane Austen Alone! :p

Ok....some ladies like the predator for real. I'm not embarrassed to say it, I've had a huge crush on him since I was a little girl. I remember watching the first predator movie and not liking it one bit....but when the predator took his bio mask off, I was like WHOSE THAT???? It's a true story!

This would definitely make a great movie. I would pay any amount of money to see this.
Perhaps this is the new Predator film that has been rumoured... :eek:

The predator needs some lovin for real....but the chick in the poster looks like she would say no mr. Predator don't put it there...:oops: Boring as hell. He needs someone with a little fire...a female that can appreciate him:love:

Maybe some day. Make connections in the film industry. Slyly suggest the idea to some producers. Who knows, you might get lucky...
Or just do what they did in inception. But maybe it's not worth risking your life for that. :D

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back