Unlimited Run Floating Jedi Training Remote BUILDER'S KIT

Hey guys, Rather than manage this as a waiting list like the Limited Edition was, since the turn around is pretty quick, I'll keep this open to first come first serve. The list was mainly to gauge interest to see if it was worth doing. So now that I've committed, you don't necessarily have to wait to get one. I'll put them in stock on my store as I complete them and just grab one if you see it.
Paint Mask Stencils and Props by TrooperTrent

All I ask is that if you're on the list, please post here when you grab one so that I can mark you off.

I have 2 in stock right now. I'll add 8 or so more in the next few days. Once everyone on the list is taken care of, i'll just keep this as an open run.

Last edited:
I have 2 in stock right now. I'll add 8 or so more in the next few days. Once everyone on the list is taken care of, i'll just keep this as an open run.

Was just going for one in your store, but the shipping kinda got me - are there any other options? No worries if not!

The first batch of kits are being delivered today and tomorrow! I'm so anxious to know what you guys think.
Make sure to check your email and/or etsy accounts for my reply to your purchase as that's where I'll send you the unlisted playlist of the tutorial video series. I'm finishing up the last few parts this weekend so they should all be finished by the time you need them.

I'm also gearing up and making more kits as I finish up the limited edition so keep an eye out here for announcements of more kits being put in stock in my shop.
Thanks for everything guys.

OK guys, the final episode in the 21 part video tutorial series (yes I said TWENTY ONE PARTS) has been uploaded. I'm now uploading an video slide show of nothing but reference photos to go along with the tutorial series so you can stop and look at the real prop any time you want while building your kit.

Scarecrow Joe, Lorenzo, R2Dan

3 more kits in stock. More coming soon. If you snag one, please post or message me so I can cross you off the list.

The next batch of kits has shipped! Thanks guys. I'll have more in a few days.
Once I get my other printer resolved of it's issues I'll be able to ramp up and do more at a time.

Gorgeous! (First visit in ages. Just exploring around. Broke as all get-out right now, so can't buy, but wanted to share my appreciation and see how this new-fangled forum works.)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back