Flesh Hunter Aka Death Stalker, New Build Starts Page 14

so the Post man knocked today with a big Parcel... I opened and found these inside....

P020210_1152.jpg.gif

Hands, Feet, shurikans, Bone Dreads, Resin Bones and some bits for making quills..
Scott man you rock.. Thanks alot....

I have trimmed the hands and the feet now.. and have a few ideas of what i want to do with the other bits...

Hopefully some more pics by the weekend

P020210_1152.jpg.gif

Hey it made it! Cool. I hope it will work for ya. The hands may be too thin. Use what you like and give away the rest. Enjoy!

again thanks for the comments guys...

so after recieving the stuff from scott i had a look at what i was gonna use and do with some of the stuff...

one of the first things i looked at was the shuriken casts.. as soon as i saw them i had a brainwave.... they differ from the normal shurikans in that they have a skull carved into them.. so i thought that would make a nice brooch/cloak pin... so i painted one of them up and hey presto sewed it into the fur at the front.. looks very tasty there..

i had planned on running chain mail down the back of the fur.. to hide the zip on the back of the torso.. but to be honest after i had it in place it didnt flaot my boat at all so i scrapped that and used a fawn/white colur fur and sewed it onto the black on and it looks very cool...

i also added some small amounts of chain to the front of the fur .

the chain maile skirt is complete and again fits better than i hoped...

I'll have pics up over the next day or so... being valentines day i'm not being allowed to do much.. lol..

so with that i'll leave it for now...

watch this space.. some big updates over the next 2 weeks...

This is a really cool build man, loving the originality of it. I have a couple deerskin, i been toying around with the idea of incorporating it into my costume as a loincloth under the cod piece, once i start my suit. definately a cool WIP ill be watching this cant wait to see it all together.

so a small up date.. i'm hoping that this is going to be the first of a serious of smaller updates over the next few days...

on Friday after the release of the AVP Game myself, kWalsh, Pred666 and celtpred, went back to Bryans apartment where i got to try Airbrushing for the first time.. I gave the torso and arms a misting over to bring the colour more inline with the mask. you cant really see it in this pic. I'll stick up a proper one tomorrow.....

the next thing was... KWalsh( Karl) gave me a ****** up bio that he had cast up and it went slightly wrong..well as they say one mans junk is another mans treasure.. so i took it home cleaned it up a bit and gave it a painting...

the idea with this is to use it as a pauldren for fleshie... altho as you can see from the pic of it up on its head it gives another look to him.. only problem with that... is the space where the lense is, is holding the mask together.. and if i cut it out i'll have 2 pieces to try to piece together.. so. not sure...

on another not.. while fleshie is sitting here looking at me, i have been putting the P1 bio that i have on him and i'm torn between using it as the main bio or the custom one i did for fleshie... any advice guys,,,,, please.... lol

anyway on with a few pics..
until tomorrow..

bio painted.. hard to see the colours..pox of a camera.. haha
P240210_200901.jpg.gif

Bio on Fleshie... you can also see the shuriken i got from scott..
P240210_2007.jpg.gif

front angle... of bio/pauldren
P240210_200801.jpg.gif

side angle..
P240210_2008.jpg.gif

P240210_200901.jpg.gif

P240210_2007.jpg.gif

P240210_200801.jpg.gif

P240210_2008.jpg.gif

I kind of like the pauldron idea. Of course nothing wrong with more then one Bio to mix it up a little. Maybe blood splatter this one up ..or ad a tribal paint design..play with some epoxies for texture. I love your initial Bio for this suit, so I would hate to see that one gone.

looking at the pics george i'm defo kinda swinging towards the pauldren idea..

as for the original Bio.. yea i think it suits him well.. and i'm chuffed to bits at how it turned out.. I think i'll keep the P1 as a second bio... Its a hell of a lot lighter than the custom one..

That's Awesome, I been wondering what i should do with the bio when i take it off (once i build my suit that is) and I might have to bogart this idea and add something to one of the shoulders to attach the bio as a pauldron while not wearing it. You Rock!! and also loving the animalistic fur look you got goin on.

The detail's being revealed in this are just maddening, it makes your head spin. I love the effort and the tid bits. So much personality and thought. Keep up the wonderful work. The idea of a bio being used as a pauldron in its off time is pretty appealing as well even if its just a second layer of armor, It gives it some place to go. I'll have to keep it all in mind.

thanks for the comments guys...

i decided to permanetly attach the bio as a pauldren. i tied it on with leather thonging.. looks pretty cool.

also in the process of sewing in material to the back of the skin like tubes to hold the poles that the trophy heads will be on.. and then leather belts will be sewn in later..

Pics are forthcoming..

Again thanks for the comments guys..

Youve tied the pauldren on with Leather Thongs???? Fleshie knows no end to his trophies lol. Looking really good Colm, very original concept mate.

Youve tied the pauldren on with Leather Thongs???? Fleshie knows no end to his trophies lol. Looking really good Colm, very original concept mate.

yea . leather.. couldn't find his leopard skined ones.. lol..

so i took a break away form the leather etc and decided to work on the shins..

they turned out very well...imo anyway.. there are pics of them with flash and without.. the ones with out flash look like they are in hand...

anyway enjoy the pics..( there a bit ropey, i'll take some more in a bit)

P1070642.jpg.gif

P1070643.jpg.gif

P1070644.jpg.gif

P1070645.jpg.gif

P1070646.jpg.gif

P1070642.jpg.gif

P1070643.jpg.gif

P1070644.jpg.gif

P1070645.jpg.gif

P1070646.jpg.gif

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back