First Try Resin Armor

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Andre de Jong

Hello to all!

I ordered today 10kilos clay because i also will try to make some resin armor parts.

And found this topic of Hez making a Bio
http://www.thehunterslair.com/topic/12592-sculpting-and-molding-a-bio-start-to-finish/

I think i will make Wolf backplate first, because on Ebay there many Wolf canons and backpacks/medipacks avalible.

gallery_3125_5_41148.jpg

If this is a succes i also will make mine own backpack and canon+arms.

IF some one have some clear pictures of Wolf backplate please share them.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SpineShank

Ahhhh kk. Either way man if you build it out i do believe that you would make it look like the picture. Good luck man.

Andre de Jong

Got an e-mail that the product(the clay) i ordered was not in stock. according the site it is .........

But i can do some preparations today.

Andre de Jong

klei.jpg

Got 10 kilo's of clay today! for 15 euro's @ mine door.
Will order some tools next week.

How do you safe your clay?

In a bucket?

Last edited by a moderator:

Double H

Assuming that WED, in a sealed box in a cool dry place, outta sun light.

other than that - read the storage instructions lol