First Paintup

leatherneck

Just wanted to share my rushed paint up of my Monsterroom undermask. This is my very first paint up. I had very limited air brushing experience in the past so this was a learning experience for me. I had to kind of rush the paint up on this due to the fact that I am leaving home this weekend for an extended period for my job and did not want to let it sit uncompleted. Still need to get it dreaded up and put the quills on. Let me know what you guys think.

FinalFront2-1.jpg.gif

FinalSide2-1-1.jpg.gif

Very nice...I have limited expierence with air brushing also and was a little worried how mine will come out when I do it...great job

Thanks guys! I really wanted to do something different with the spot pattern, but it didn't work out. I started having problems with moisture getting into the air line even with a moisture trap at the compressor. I ended up getting a second air brush with a second moisture trap connected to the brush. When ever I get home I am going to try my hand at a P2 paint up, just not sure when that will be.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back