First Paint Job P2 Mask & Lost Hunter P2 Finsihed For Now

Looks good, as for the leg issue try using snap together buttons you will have to put holes into the legs and torso along the edge or rare earth magnets super glue them in to go with the Velcro, what is the Velcro doing exactly you might just need to add more ie. make it a wider band

Thanks mikeincan!
I went ahead and added more Velcro as well as making it wider. I'll hopefully be able to test it out tomorrow. I'll keep you guys posted on my progress thank again!

-Mario

for a first build this is pretty damn good.

detail that puppy up. experiment with it now. The base is awesome, kinda like a blank canvas.

for a first build this is pretty damn good.

detail that puppy up. experiment with it now. The base is awesome, kinda like a blank canvas.

thanks! I had a blast doing it, I'm not sure how I would be able to experiment with it though. Ideas would be greatly appreciated if you can throw some my way. keep in mind I have already sealed the suit. although I'd be open to messing around with removing the sealer and messing around with the suit.

I was a little bummed that I don't have a convention to attend this year so I decided to walk around the neighborhood. It was great but I was worried I'd cause an accident so I had to call it quits after about 15 minutes.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back