First blood Rambo survival knife

Eljockvis

Thought I would share this , it's not the movie knife itself but made by the same lile knife company, the original
movie knife sold for 75,000 usd in 2013 at profiles in history auction.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,002.2 KB · Views: 6,295
Thought I would share this , it's not the movie knife itself but made by the same lile knife company, the original
movie knife sold for 75,000 usd in 2013 at profiles in history auction.

It made $90.00 give or take with taxes and fees.

Is that a V Neeley knife,

This is mine. The survival kit is Vietnam era US issue....apart from the Victrinox folder that I added. :)

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7ikKzACfaU[/video]

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ieu3yISHWJo[/video]

That gentleman's folder looks great.

Last edited:
attachment.php

I just want a 14 tooth FB to upgrade from my 12 tooth FB (UC).

What happened to those other Rambo knives that were supposed to be more accurate?

Gil Hibben makes the knives for the rest of the movies. He sells custom ones $$$$$$$, or you can buy his designs from United. United cant sell them as Rambo knives anymore since the studio gave the license to another company. The other company makes lower quality copies of Hibbens knives without licensing from him.
The United ones are called Hibben followed by the film number.

Lots of counterfeit Chinese ones on eBay.

I signed up without properly reading the intention and foundation of this forum as I noticed Jimmy Lile knives mentioned, I had a rough day and obviously did not do my research, I bought a original Hand Made Jimmie Lile Survival Knife and was curious what it was worth. I unfortunately have zero interest in costuming.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back