FINISHED Scream 3 robe

Darth 123

Last edited:
VERY good!
I just got a S2 version robe and very happy with it. One of the things I have noticed with this costume - and I'm sure you've noticed it too - is that the way the hood is shaped and drapes is 100% crucial to pulling off an accurate look. If the hood is "off" in any way, it really shows.
Great job and hope to see you offer a run of these for people looking for a quality Ghostface robe replica!

VERY good!
I just got a S2 version robe and very happy with it. One of the things I have noticed with this costume - and I'm sure you've noticed it too - is that the way the hood is shaped and drapes is 100% crucial to pulling off an accurate look. If the hood is "off" in any way, it really shows.
Great job and hope to see you offer a run of these for people looking for a quality Ghostface robe replica!

yes thanks very much- The most important aspect in terms of the hood was to make it without a seam-line at the front. The back/top seam goes just to the edge of the foam so it isn´t visible at the front which is a cool feature.

Here are some other pics:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

By the way here is my interpretation of the screencap at the end of the film(the voice changer is unfortunately missing:lol )

Last edited:
Just started with another robe. This time I used another method for attaching the arms which makes the sewing a lot easier for me now.

I´ll finish the arms including streamers tomorrow evening I think.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back