FINISHED Scream 3 robe

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Darth 123

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

GeneralFROSTY

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
VERY good!
I just got a S2 version robe and very happy with it. One of the things I have noticed with this costume - and I'm sure you've noticed it too - is that the way the hood is shaped and drapes is 100% crucial to pulling off an accurate look. If the hood is "off" in any way, it really shows.
Great job and hope to see you offer a run of these for people looking for a quality Ghostface robe replica!

Darth 123

VERY good!
I just got a S2 version robe and very happy with it. One of the things I have noticed with this costume - and I'm sure you've noticed it too - is that the way the hood is shaped and drapes is 100% crucial to pulling off an accurate look. If the hood is "off" in any way, it really shows.
Great job and hope to see you offer a run of these for people looking for a quality Ghostface robe replica!
yes thanks very much- The most important aspect in terms of the hood was to make it without a seam-line at the front. The back/top seam goes just to the edge of the foam so it isn´t visible at the front which is a cool feature.

Here are some other pics:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

By the way here is my interpretation of the screencap at the end of the film(the voice changer is unfortunately missing:lol )

Last edited:

Darth 123

Just started with another robe. This time I used another method for attaching the arms which makes the sewing a lot easier for me now.

I´ll finish the arms including streamers tomorrow evening I think.

Last edited: