FineMolds AT-AT

Now theres a thought, hadnt figured on that bein a possibility, very do-able mind, but also a very large kit to do on the back of the falcon, would sell like hot cakes at an igloo expo i reckon, but for now ill carry on workin out wat else to cut of my WOTC lol, TESB has all my favorite craft anyways.

Originally posted by ralphee@Dec 23 2005, 12:47 PM
Now theres a thought, hadnt figured on that bein a possibility, very do-able mind, but also a very large kit to do on the back of the falcon, would sell like hot cakes at an igloo expo i reckon, but for now ill carry on workin out wat else to cut of my WOTC lol, TESB has all my favorite craft anyways.
[snapback]1142190[/snapback]​

TESB got a link to them?

Tom
My understanding is that the AT-AT, as well as the MF, are favorites in the Japanese Markets. So I wouldn't be surprised to see a 1/72nd scale AT-AT.

Several years ago I knew someone who had contacts in Japan. The buzz a few years ago was an AT-AT & Shuttle Tyderium in 1/72 nd scale; a snow speeder in 1/24th. He also heard rumors that Bandai would do the Blockade runner to compliment their small scale Star Trek capital ship series.

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised to see a 1/72 nd scale ESB Slave 1 as a "filler " piece, since FM already has most of it fabricated with the AOTC kit.

Dan

"Vinyl Guy"

Sorry to bring this thread back up, but I guess I missed it when it was first posted.

I would definitely LOVE to see an AT-AT in 1:72 scale done by Fine Molds. So far they have been absolutely fantastic with the releases they've made.

Any new word on upcoming Star Wars kits?

These are a few other kits I would be interested in seeing from Fine Molds in the future (I'm sure I'm forgetting some):
AT-ST
Y-Wing Fighter
B-Wing Fighter
Imperial Shuttle (Tydyrium)
Darth Vader's TIE Fighter

Now I just have to get enough money scraped together to get both these kits:
X-Wing Fighter
Millennium Falcon

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back