FINALY!!

khan1

one day earlier than they said it would arrive,an early bday present to my self ;)

DSC06060.JPG

DSC06061.JPG

DSC06065.JPG

DSC06064.JPG

Ha cool. Mine should be here by friday and I cannot wait.

I don't know if I will be releasing them from their plastic/cardboarded prisons though. I tend to keep my collection in their rightful places. ;)

Ha cool. Mine should be here by friday and I cannot wait.

I don't know if I will be releasing them from their plastic/cardboarded prisons though. I tend to keep my collection in their rightful places. :rolleyes:
i just have to look at them,it's stronger than me :D

Tracker is supposed to roar at my place tomorrow, but UPS is usually a day early on their deliveries. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, and you KNOW I will be posting pics :rolleyes:

Awesome looking figure! Did you buy Berserker and Falconer as well?
not yet,there's a sort of comicon here in belgium in october where you can get stuff at realy cheap prices,so i am waiting for that.i want all three.i am going to display them with the three bio's(1/1)behind them :)

not yet,there's a sort of comicon here in belgium in october where you can get stuff at realy cheap prices,so i am waiting for that.i want all three.i am going to display them with the three bio's(1/1)behind them (y)

:rolleyes: When your collection is complete I wouldn't mind if you upload some pics.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back