Finally got me an '89 Batmobile

jhusel

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have been wanting a decent size, nice '89 Batmobile for a long time. I finally found this and brought it back to life. It is a Richman Toys 1/10th scale RC that was put out in the 90s. A company I found bought up the remaining stock and I picked one up without the crappy 90s technology of electronics. I upgraded it with light lenses that I cut and bent, the lit them, put in Lipo power battery, and brushless motor. It is pretty fast, around 35mph. Though I won't drive it much with the risk of damaging it, I DEFINITELY wanted it driveable. Next up is a flame out the back. Already got a prototype with flash cotton and flash paper that will work! :)

RichmandBatmobile2.jpg

RichmandBatmobile3.jpg

That's a beautiful car. I built a model of the '89 a long time ago and I screwed it up royally. Incredibly jealous. Please follow up with the flames if you get it like you want it!

First Batman move I saw ever as a kid and loved it and wanted the car ;) This looks cool. Btw, does the jet engine lights up? It would be cool if it could blow out some flames like the car :lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back