Final Fantasy Predator

Momo

Im a big Final Fantasy fan and for those who have no idea what it is, its a vidio game with usually an Shakespearian polt with monsters wraped up in an RPG I was thinking of combinig some of the Final Fantasy Clothes and armour to come up with something unique and cool looking. Main consept is based of the figurine I found. I like Frans' s outfit (bunny girl) expecialy the helmet, without the ears of course and possibly styling the dreds like her hair to.

I also like the look of a half feather skirt from the upcomming Final Fantasy game. Thinking of making the material hanging down at the back of the figureine longer and covering it with feathers.

I like the one winged look of Sephy (the dude with one wing lol) I was thiking of making a small metal wing off one corner.

I excited about this fingers crossed now.

female_pred2.png

female_pred.png

fran_5.jpg

Ff13_2_featherskirt.jpg

OneWingedAngel.jpg

No one will tell you off for doing something cool or new with the Predator here, not anyone of any decency. We've had white Dreaded Predators in here before, an Albino one & a Desert Pred that had White (if not close to white-ish) Dreads.

I personally wish you the best on your endeavors.

yeah i really wouldn't worry about people getting arsey lol, as tatsu has said we've had albino pred's and all sorts of crazy versions,and as stan winston said himself that not all pred's are the same they vary hugely, the one thing that is welcomed more than anything on the lair is originality for sure :)

I love the idea! Heck, if I can do a pred based off of Shredder from TMNT, you sure as heck can do a FF pred! A picture just popped into my head of a pred with mog skulls as trophies. Lol! Can't wait ta see it!

Ive been doing cosplay for a while now and theres so many diffrent groups and each react to diffrently if you make a change to their beloved charicter. Ive been sniggerd at and told that my costumes a wrong many a time. :)

Ive gatherd now that the Predator group aint got that rod up thir arse like some of these anime fans fans Ive met. I prefure a laid back groups its alot less hastle. Main reason I asked was, and I dont know why this went through my head, but there might be some unwritten rules to what you can do and cant do like thow shalt not bleach predator hair lol Id love to walk in to a hairdressers suited up and asking for my roots to be redone while reeding a gossip mag on 10 ways to get a fit beach body, sorry off on one there lol. Ive been chatting to Albino Pred who is way cool about his white dreds

Ive been told to do a chocobo skull with it and now a moogle, Could do a Moogle with the predators mouth lol I have not idea how to go about making one tho, time to check out the tutorial pages hear

Its always good to push the boundaries and see new takes on an existing design. So long as you dont stray too far, then im sure this will turn out great.

I vote for a massive cloud strife style sword ;)

This will certainly be an interesting build! Loving both video games and the predator... its always cool to see how people incorporate one into the other (usually game designs into the predator haha...) Very cool start so far! Keep at it!

I actually love the idea ! Final Fantasy has some of the best designed characters (clothes, armor and weapons) so it should lend itself really well
And I think it is rather the point here to do something you self like, to push the boundaries, screw others :D and besides I dont think anyone here objects anyway.

Keep us posted of your progress please :)

Got the mask so need to do some serious modifications to make it look half decent.
Started on my body armour needs a few tweaks and a paint job.
Done the feather skirt/tail.

pred.png

pred1.png

pred2.png

pred3.png

pred4.png

The body armor is looking great! That's a really creative use of the "Puzzle Piece" Edging. I like it a lot.

I nicked the idea of the edges down the back off an foam armour tutorial on youtube and I thought it would look good incorparated in to mine then I put some across the front because the edges on the bust went wrong so it covers that mistake up lol. Damn hard working with eva foam tiles, my heat gun wont bend it so I had to use my cooker, and alot of patiance.

Thats a pretty nice piece - liking the armour.

I have the same mask and I modified it. Took sometime but the end result was well worth the hours and blood that went into it.

Great start!!!!

Hunter

Body armour commin along and started on the paint job on that rubbish 3/4 mask of mine (y)
Managed to sew my finger to it though with a sewing machine, not fun. So spending time rolling on the floor crying has eaten in to my construction time lol

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    775.6 KB · Views: 224
  • untitled2.bmp
    704.7 KB · Views: 184
  • untitled3.bmp
    654.6 KB · Views: 192
  • untitled4.bmp
    784.2 KB · Views: 256
  • untitled5.bmp
    771.4 KB · Views: 315
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back