Female Predators and their breasts...

As long as they are big and bouncy, they are what attracts a male to a particular female. They don't need a purpose, they serve one just being there. :D

I recall there was an AVP comic depicting a female Predator without breasts, and it really didn't look any different from the male Preds we've seen. So I would imagine the addition of breasts is simply to make them look more feminine in contrast to the males masculinity, and also to make them MUCH more attractive! :D

LOL funny topic >.< yeah I agree totally with the other guys they make a female pred look more feminine
other wise it would just look like one of the male preds so there is a reason for em plus a bonus to attract male preds O.O

Yeah... I think it is just there to show a difference between the two genders (and maybe the first guy to draw one was just a perv with a VERY strange fetish)
Honestly with most if they werent there I think they would just look like really thin males

Fun topic!! lol

What I find amusing is that some of you are implying that breasts would make a female predator MUCH more attractive... which is also implying you think they are attractive to begin with. sick.

Hey man there is nothing wrong with being attracted to a Predator, lol I think Hippie is darling. But enough over that. I recall the Predator from AVP Deadliest of the Species was a female, aka Big mama. From what I remember she had armour covering her breasts, but it didnt really look like she had them. All in all its all up to the artist to make that judgment.

They have boobs for the same reason that female Klingons have boobs..............if your face is that ugly then you show cleavage to draw attention away.

Human women do the same thing.

I'm thinking that male Predators don't get theie teeth until about 4 years old. Their mandibles don't start growing until they hit puberty. That leaves lots of time for breast feeding. So, boobs make perfect biological sense for the little suck facers.

I also think female Predators should have 3, they can always give birth to triplets as a rule. Predators seem to hunt in 3s, at least in some of the films.

Yeah, i'm grasping at ..... straws, yeah that's it, straws....

Here. This is from the book Alien Vs Predator: Prey

Page 218
Dachande lifted the rest of the weak armor away from the warrior's chest and then hissed, surprised. If Ooman anatomy was anywhere similar to Yautja, this warrior was a female; he hadn't thought of it before. It had a pair of what were obviously milk glands. Stupid! Of course it's female! Yautja females were bigger than males; it was apparently the reverse for Oomans. It had never occurred to him. That was stupid; simple mistakes like that could lead to bigger ones, fatal ones. It also explained why this warrior was smarter than most of the Yautja he taught. Females of any species were usually smarter than the males.

Since the AVP film was actually loosely based on this book, I believe it to be cannon, but everyone's entitled to their own beliefs. And for the Yautja young... Pretty much every book and comic I've read that spoke about the young called them "Suckers." To me, that name implies breast feeding.

Yes, I pretty much quoted a post I had from a while ago about a topic on female preds. :)

My best thought is to make them differnt also if they were the same save for 1 body part(you know the area).It would be hard to tell them apart without really checking despite the varied facial looks.If they did have them they wouldnt be large at my best guess but just there.IDK as a guy is it wrong that I dont think about boobs?

This has to be one of the most bizzare posts I've seen on the lair.. I haven't seen a single Pred breast here yet, I'm starting to get disappointed!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back