Female Predator armor sketches

kandell1

I'll be honest, I'm not an artist. But I figured I have to have sketches of what I'll be making, so here goes!

Here's the top. The lines that go across the armor indicate the back of the armor.

006-1.jpg

Here's the bottom half.

001-5.jpg

Thoughts?

Hey Kandell, your drawing is off to a great start. To help you out some more on design ideas, here are some models that were done awhile ago by some of the best model makers for female Predators. To bad there aren't as many female Predator outfits out there, but the numbers will eventually rise in the future. http://www.predatorstuff.com/kits_and_models/Narin/ (lots of female Predator designs there)

Also, ran across this from another "Lair" member and she's making hers out of foam. http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?sh...=18039&st=0
Hope this helps a little.

Hey Kandell, your drawing is off to a great start. To help you out some more on design ideas, here are some models that were done awhile ago by some of the best model makers for female Predators. To bad there aren't as many female Predator outfits out there, but the numbers will eventually rise in the future. http://www.predatorstuff.com/kits_and_models/Narin/ (lots of female Predator designs there)

Also, ran across this from another "Lair" member and she's making hers out of foam. http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?sh...=18039&st=0
Hope this helps a little.
You rocked my socks just then. Thanks!! ^^

Mike I know you confused Kandell with that one. LOL "Uratz" is coming up with a special female Predator suit next year. Can't wait to see it in action too. LOL

Well my husband beat me to it, I was gonna post Pastry's Wolf Lass post. Looks like you were going for a similar design. You should also take a look at Dark Huntress, and Ei'luj's suits. I'm kinda still a newbie here myself and still looking around the Lair, and these are the main two I've seen so far. Myself, I have one in the works with the help of Uratz:) He has some unique bios you should see, also, check out Casey's bios if you haven't decided on one yet! Hope that helps some more to give you more ideas:)

I wouldn't worry about not being a artist, your sketches make it easy to see your design ideas and thats the most important thing

I'd change the armour bit on the top slightly, the T shape at the very top in the middle if that makes sense, looks too much like a tie to me, just my personal opinion though. It depends how big the gap is from the neck ring though i suppose.

I really like the lower design though, looking forward to updates.

Im starting whit a female predator armor but i feel insecure about the skin D:
i was thinking in latex but i dont know :<
can you give me some ideas D:
rosal.jpg.png

T.T please?

Eeep! Haven't been on in a while!

I haven't really updated my designs or changed anything that much yet, but I've decided I want more of a P1 Bio. And I'm thinking long dreads, like to my waist, with less dread beads but more decorative, if that makes sense...I sketched it out somewhere, just need to find it.

@SeytanAzapta: This had me stuck for a while, and I'm still not 100% on my decision. The con I'm going to be wearing my costume for is during the summer, so I don't want to do latex because Nebraska summers are effing evil. High temperatures + wicked humidity + latex bodysuit = baaaaaaad. But I also don't want to do any sort of body paint or use my real skin, because 1.) I want to shower during the weekend, and I don't want to have to redo the body paint three time. 2.) Bodysuits make me feel much more secure cuz I know it's not my actual skin or anything.

So what I'm planning on doing is making a catsuit in a skin color and painting that, then wearing is under the armor. While a catsuit that's not covered in latex won't look quite as reptilian as the latex suits, it'll be a lot cooler, a lot cheaper, and probably have more mobility, which will be good since I'm staffing the con.

Hope this helps ^^

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back