Farscape Props

I am a fan of Farscape, but I am always drawn to the unique and overlooked prop items.
That is what drove me to create this prop from "Jerimiah Crighton" :D

TimbalaScr1.jpg
timbala1.jpgtimbala2.jpg
Crighton is given this cool canvas Starr map - "Map of the Sky - by Lishala

Attachments

• Farscapead.jpg
    Farscapead.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 136
Nice idahorandom - good choice and you did a great job!

jackdoud - I'd searched for months to identify the helmet. I'm fairly certain this is it. It's an "HGU22/P Quarter Helmet Assembly with PRU-36/P Double Visor". I fought with myself for two weeks after finding it if I should buy it - it wasn't cheap. As far as I can tell, it's just missing the padding and stickers. I might attempt to give it a silicone bath if disassembly is possible.
:)

jackdoud - I'd searched for months to identify the helmet. I'm fairly certain this is it. It's an "HGU22/P Quarter Helmet Assembly with PRU-36/P Double Visor". I fought with myself for two weeks after finding it if I should buy it - it wasn't cheap. As far as I can tell, it's just missing the padding and stickers. I might attempt to give it a silicone bath if disassembly is possible.
:)

I had ID'd is as an HGU26-P a couple years ago. I looked at the 22 but decided on the 26 for some reason I can't remember now. It might have been that the 22's I was seeing didn't have the correct visor attached. I could never justify the $150-$300 I was seeing them go for.

I had ID'd is as an HGU26-P a couple years ago. I looked at the 22 but decided on the 26 for some reason I can't remember now. It might have been that the 22's I was seeing didn't have the correct visor attached. I could never justify the $150-$300 I was seeing them go for.

I believe the 22s were supposed to be just the helmet shell and the 26s had other options added on already. I was going to buy bits and pieces and assemble it as I found things (and wasn't having much luck), but this one was being sold with the correct visor, thus my nail-biting before the decision.

I'm so glad this thread is here. :) I'm totally late to the Farscape party but have been costuming as Vala for a while now and decided to try my hand at some of Aeryn's costumes. It'll be very slow going putting things together as I might be able to get fifteen minutes here or there to work on things. My little princess is seven months old today and as I work I'll be starting with things I can put down and pick back up easily.

I think I've decided to start working on her 'mutated action figure'/DNA Mad Scientist costume initially. Then move on from there. Something a little easier to get back in to the swing of things with...easier once I find fabrics and parts I'm happy with that I can use. lol

I feel kinda stupid being so happy about it but I finally found a part that's been bugging me for years!

It started as the top of the Padak Beacon in 'Til The Blood Runs Clear:

Became the Firewall Grenade at the end of Season 1:

Was used as parts to make the Vidchip Viewer in The Way We weren't:

And made an appearance on the PK Commander's Arm Saw in Into The Lion's Den:

It turns out the key to finding it was the first episode it appeared in. It's the quick fill nozzle used to fill the Speed Loader water guns Rorg and Rorf's blasters are made from:

Took me months to track one down and I paid way too much for it (new in box with Rorf's base gun) but I can finally move forward on some projects. I've got to disassemble it and build a 3rd leg for it like the original prop makers did, then I can dunk it in silicone. :D:thumbsup

Freakin' awesome, Jack! That one's been bothering me too and I had no idea where to even begin looking.

I'd definitely like to get one or more of those from you if it has enough babies!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back