Farscape Pilots Control ....need some help

Got some pics of the parts . Hope to have it finished up ready to mold this weekend.Crappy camera sorry . These are not all the parts.
T

Last edited:
Hi Guys ,
Got another update.
The Pilot and console is in the casting phase. Ive attached pics of the console part and the control top cast in clear for lighting effects.The buttons will be clear also. More pics to come soon.
On another note...
I have run the Big pilot figure and am cleaning it up , Its a test to see how well the parts will print on a powder printer. It looks great so far. The base of him is about 6" diameter and will be 7" tall. I will post pics of the parts as they become ready.
The big DRD is cast and should have some in stock this week ...hopefully. Its 1/2 scale ...see pics
Tony
con1d.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
con3t.jpg
con2x.jpg
DRD
ImageShack Album - 8 images

Last edited:
Registered just to say I've been following this thread since the beginning. This thing is looking frelling awesome. Cannot wait to see the final product, any chance at a small production run?

Registered just to say I've been following this thread since the beginning. This thing is looking frelling awesome. Cannot wait to see the final product, any chance at a small production run?
Thats the idea ..
There will be 50 made ... There is a large Pilot figure in development and a 1/2 scale DRD also.

Hi Guys,
The news is I will have the Pilot and Console ready for sale at the end of the month. If you want to get on the list contact me . It will come with 2 DRDs ..if you want more DRDS let me know in advance .
Next ... I have the large DRD 1/2 Scale,ready to ship .
If your interested contact me .. See attached pics.I will post prices and details in the Junkyard
More Farscape to come. The BIG PILOT figure master is done Pics soon.
T

The DRD is out ...$60 plus shipping The Pilot and console will be $140 plus shipping for the First 10.
See post in the junkyard....
T

Thought I posted this earlier in here..
Hay Guys,
Ok ...got the master all cleaned up and im waiting on cost for casting him. Heres some pics of the partially assembled kit. The arms are segmented and theres a rotating hinge elbow for posing the arms. This means that the builder will have to use some filler and sculpt the final creases in the elbow after it glued. The shoulder and wrist are ball socket ...again for posing purposes.

This link is to the parts break down and sizes. I dont know what scale this is yet ...the grid sizes are 1/2"
ImageShack Album - 30 images
More to come..
T

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back