Falmer Bio Helmet Skyrim Yautja

Uratz

Sr Member
Seeing a recent surge in Bio helmet mash-ups and how much fun it is to sculpt hybrid concepts I did a mash-up of my own...

A Skyrim Yautja MASHUP! concept. I was toying with the idea of Falmer helmet adapted to a Predator's Ugly mug. I rendered and paint the body in Photoshop. Imagine a yautja in Skyrim? hmm.

Let me know your thoughts.

Special thanks to raiyuri-works.jpg for yoinking his photos.
And Super special thanks to Xdmray for the inspiration

falmer_bio_helmet_yautja_skyrim_by_michaelloh-d4s8x0l.jpg

flamer_bio_helmet_closed_mouth_by_michaelloh-d4s90t3.jpg

falmer_bio_views_by_michaelloh-d4s914h.jpg

Guess I can add another sculpt to my huge list. I'm sculpting in wed clay and seems like I can move faster...LOL

and Best part is I am making the mouth piece removable via invisible magnet system. So you guys who own the bio can choose

I have seen pictures of these characters but do not play the game. I have heard it mentioned somewhere also that these would make for cool Bio's.

I must admit... looks pretty damned sick. I like the design of them and do like how they look on a PRED.

I am going to sculpt a Half Mask that will fit most of my current Bios and in the future all bios will fit it. I got the latex material now and so far I've been able to yield detailed castings. I can even control the hardness and durability of the material. So I will do this first then start working on the other bios.

man! good thing you are sculpting in WED then. hurry up so you can get to work on this one and the guyver bio.

DARN! .... Almost fell from my chair! Reminds me of an ohmu from Nausciaa Valley of the Winds! And of a predator who sees on a different way. Like that part! Ideas swerve true my mind and give me a day. This story has to be written!
Hmmm LEDs incorperated.. This is going to be one of the creepyest and best bios of all!

check : Tainted in Green Honour

Oh, I have forgotten about the Guyver Pred bio. What a great idea! And the new Gryphon concept looks awesome. Man, I can't decide which one I like best. [Head exploding!!!]. Nough said, get to work .

it's fun to get feedback, but you gotta ultimately do the one you want. it's hard to sculpt something if your heart isnt fully into it. cheers dude.
looking forward to the sculpts

it's fun to get feedback, but you gotta ultimately do the one you want. it's hard to sculpt something if your heart isnt fully into it. cheers dude.
looking forward to the sculpts

Well personally I like all the designs and do feel something for them as I only design something if I feel the idea is strong enough. I start with a lot of sketching like I did with the Falmer idea then I just decide to do the quick render in photoshop to test the idea. Feedback is also to see how people react to the idea and whether the idea works or not.So mostly its just to help me decide which to sculpt first.

Wow, I just saw these. Those are soo damn cool looking!!! Cant wait to see all three of those come to life. Hell, I would love to see them all come to life. The pred skull bio design would be sick for a bad blood!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back