Fallout3 & NV props , and putting them to use

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

holtt

Ah very nice!

You know it wouldn't be totally impossible to make a 1 wheeled robot that could balance. Google something like "arduino self balancing robot" and you'll find a lot of people's projects.

wasp1

thanx you all , i dont sell my pip-boys, but you can contact scruffy or forge props , they both make verry nice ones , or wasteland outpost fallout costume fourm

wasp1

It is surprisingly difficult. Trust me.
do all the steps and in about 2 hrs you will have a mini nuke !!EZ ... and thanx vaultenginer good seeing you here ! normanf your build is wonerfull , mine is just a fast ez simple build , and with skills its ez to add all the fine details .

Last edited: