Fallout3 & NV props , and putting them to use

wasp1

I have one long on going thread here , and needed to open a new one . for the past year ive been building Fallout props , and now shooting a fan film . Fallout / Houston (just another crapy fan film !) A no budget, , 60's&70's .. grind house style with a troma flair ..
esman007.jpg
P7160010.jpg
enclavedarkpicallcons005.jpg
Fallout:Houston commercial "Shorty the Securitron gets Served ! " - YouTube Fallout:Houston commercial "Shorty the Securitron gets Served ! " - YouTube just a few pics to start

Ah very nice!

You know it wouldn't be totally impossible to make a 1 wheeled robot that could balance. Google something like "arduino self balancing robot" and you'll find a lot of people's projects.

thanx you all , i dont sell my pip-boys, but you can contact scruffy or forge props , they both make verry nice ones , or wasteland outpost fallout costume fourm

It is surprisingly difficult. Trust me.
do all the steps and in about 2 hrs you will have a mini nuke !!EZ ... and thanx vaultenginer good seeing you here ! normanf your build is wonerfull , mine is just a fast ez simple build , and with skills its ez to add all the fine details .
21d207dd210172bb1b1_zps108adb43.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back