Fallout 4

Just realized how nice concrete foundations are for building walls.... like to refortify The Castle.

I used it to build a nice wall in the front of Sanctuary. Eventually when I have enough materials I'll do a concrete wall around the entire thing.

ETA: Wow... I just did a search for Sanctuary Hills and there are some insane builds on there... I'm definitely inspired now.

Can you make people at other outposts move to whatever town you want?

Last edited:
Just realized how nice concrete foundations are for building walls.... like to refortify The Castle.

I used it to build a nice wall in the front of Sanctuary. Eventually when I have enough materials I'll do a concrete wall around the entire thing.

ETA: Wow... I just did a search for Sanctuary Hills and there are some insane builds on there... I'm definitely inspired now.

Can you make people at other outposts move to whatever town you want?

Yes, you can move most settlers to another settlement of your choice. You do it in build mode.

Some cannot be moved, though. You can't move the annoying Marcy chick out of Sanctuary, for instance. You can't move the Finch family members from Finch Farm, and so forth.

But you can move other settlers as you need.

- - - Updated - - -

Still it seems like it was just stuck in there because they thought women needed one color.

I think the pink color scheme is there as an easter egg to Fallout 3. In the game files of F3, there was a texture for pink T-45d armor. Never ever saw it in game, and always wondered why it was there. Behind the scenes thing, I guess.

But I believe that was where the idea originated from for the Hot Rodder Pink paint job.

Got a nice start on my big wall... it's pretty nice. Found a few nice stashes of cinder blocks that I hadn't bothered with before.
I just wish I could get the dirtbag settlers to clean up the neighborhood. It looks like hell. Pick some weeds or something. I might just pick up and move to one of the smaller settlements that looks a little nicer.

Got a nice start on my big wall... it's pretty nice. Found a few nice stashes of cinder blocks that I hadn't bothered with before.
I just wish I could get the dirtbag settlers to clean up the neighborhood. It looks like hell. Pick some weeds or something. I might just pick up and move to one of the smaller settlements that looks a little nicer.

If you take out the folks at Covenant you get that as a settlement. It's very nicely layed out. Just make sure you draw them outside of the doors before you kill them otherwise you're stuck with the corpses in your town.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Nothing wrong with a few corpses laying around. Especially if you have the cannibal perk, you can just grab a snack as you go lol.

If you take out the folks at Covenant you get that as a settlement. It's very nicely layed out. Just make sure you draw them outside of the doors before you kill them otherwise you're stuck with the corpses in your town.

I got rid of them using console commands. There's one body at Kingsport Lighthouse that is dead in the kitchen. I can't remove it that way so I tried to carry him out and chuck him over a cliff. I came back and he was back on the floor. So the settlers have to live with him. I just wish at Covenant you could expand it and repair the existing turrets when they get destroyed.

BTW, I found the Cheers bar. If you fast travel to the Mass. State House and look directly at it, you turn left to the intersection and right across the street you'll see a ramp leading down to a blue door. You can also get there from that Swan pond if the above location isn't unlocked.

I jumped it when I saw a notice on a terminal about a competition they have for it but you don't win anything. It would have been a great chance to win special armor parts or something.

Some fun with my vinyl cutter today...

uploadfromtaptalk1453694547119.jpg

I was about to cuss at you if you'd gotten one of those cases of them from Target that are now 1000.00 on ebay. I heard more of them walked out the back doors of the stores than thru a checkout. I miss the mexican cokes the dollar store had as they were perfect for the giant bottles.

I was about to cuss at you if you'd gotten one of those cases of them from Target that are now 1000.00 on ebay. I heard more of them walked out the back doors of the stores than thru a checkout. I miss the mexican cokes the dollar store had as they were perfect for the giant bottles.

One of the many things I missed by being in Canada. :(

Although they were horridly inaccurate. I'll be making Quantum Cola next. ;)

I have to admit i hate the new bottles they have in the game. Sure it looks like a rocketship but it also looks like the North East got the bottles before any other parts of the east coast lol. Then again design continuity has never been a strong suit in Fallout.

I have to admit i hate the new bottles they have in the game. Sure it looks like a rocketship but it also looks like the North East got the bottles before any other parts of the east coast lol. Then again design continuity has never been a strong suit in Fallout.

Ya, I like the classic look.

So... when trashcan Sally rolls into town... is it possible to build walls up with no gates and trap here there, or would she magically escape if you fast travelled out or went to sleep?

These are now the kind of questions that plague me.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back