falcon mask from propzone

crazyk187

Has anyone had problems folding this mask. I can't get the left eye at the bottom to have the same sharp v shaped as the 1 on the right.......¿¿¿

Help!!!¡¡¡

I got it nevermind Thanks though.......

Has no 1 else folded this mask ???????
I have was a little hard around the eyes, but it turned out ok. Big but ok

08_10_11_2140.jpg

Just got done tonight Actually very pleased with the outcome!!!!

2011-08-15_22-49-39_102.jpg.gif

2011-08-15_23-50-38_115.jpg.gif

You can kind of tell the second picture The struts are installed to give it correct shape....

Whoa... that's nuts. I don't really follow this type of prop making, but I usually see pretty cool outcomes of the final piece... like this one.

Well im mostly worried about the edges.... like scissors ??? Some of the fiberglass is over the edge and can really be cut.........

Just used a bench grinder from work

2011-10-20_11-37-50_803.jpg.gif

2011-10-20_18-28-43_20.jpg.gif

Still got alot of work but irs Comming along. Gonna dermal the eyes then.........Idk am I ready for for bondo???? Any thing you guys think I need to do first???

Thanks!!!!

looks good, id say if your happy with the high spots and all sharp bits of fibreglass are gone... WHACK SOME BONDO ON!
lol
it is expensive and sets fast though so if you're not too familiar with it i would only mix tiny amount at first working a little and often. No more than the size of a golfball i'd say to get you started, go on to sanding by hand too. Probably start out with a 60grit paper to take away the bulk of the work imo.
then its primer an flatting, painting and wearing.
good luck dude!

I just started bondoing my mask today.... it's not going to bad but I'm really nervous about losing a lot of the lines in the bottom so I am making the layers really light

2011-10-31_13-33-01_664.jpg.gif

If you have any tips for me they would be greatly appreciated

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back