Fabric On Demand Has the BEST Customer Service I have Ever Received

Bcarp100

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys I thought I would share this amazing story with everyone. I placed an order through Fabric On Demand a few weeks ago for a suit print. They were more than helpful with getting my file uploaded because it was HUGE. They informed me that there would be a $25 fee for any file over 100 mbs and I was fine with that but then, since I had ordered one yard of extra fabric they said they were not going to charge me and just print on the amount of fabric they needed.

That was pretty cool because I believe that a lot of companies would have just charged me any way and given me the extra yard unused and just thought oh well thats how much he said he wanted. The person I was working with told me that my fabric would be shipped no later than March 4th. That seemed like an eternity to wait, but I knew they would do a good job. On March 5th I called to see if my package had been shipped and they informed me that it should be shipped by the end of the day. No big deal one day behind I should still get it around the same time. When I still hadn't gotten a tracking number yesterday or today I decided to check in on them again. I used the online chat to talk to a representative, they quickly looked up my order via email and informed me that my order had been delayed and would not be shipped until the 12th of March. I was disappointed, but before I could ask what the problem was the representative quickly offered a FULL refund and they are going to send the print to me when it is ready.

Now I worked in customer service for 5 years before I joined the Military and I know what poor, decent, good, and excellent customer service is. I have seen it all and I have seen customers make outrageous demands to make up for their inconvenience. My only hope is that in all my experience, I made someone feel as good as Fabric On Demand made me feel today. If anyone on this Forum is debating on going to Fabric On Demand or going through a different printing company, let me tell you from my experience go through Fabric On Demand. Its possible that they may be slightly more expensive, but go through a company that stands by their product, but more importantly a company that stands by their customers. I am truly delighted when I find a company that I can trust that takes as much pride in their job as I do in mine.

Always awesome to hear a good review on a respectable company, people should post on here more when they recieve great service so they dont get conned by bad companys, ive had the misfortune of a bad few ones (chromesprayuk) however i've had such fantastic services from so many companys that i always make sure to write up somewhere and give feedback!

Hope yur build goes out great with what you got! ^_^

My experiences with fabric on demand we're also TOP NOTCH. Truly a company that prides itself on customer service. On a side note they've recently changed the blacks in their prints that really saturates the fabric. Nothing but good things to say about Eric and the crew over there :)

that sounds awesome im glad to hear that me and my wife are ordering some prints from them this week and i hope to have as good of an experience as you have.

Kudos goes out to Eric. He really tries his best to make things right. I had a similar problem. I had sent a mask to get printed and it came back way small. I contacted Eric and he verified that the file image was way to small. So he contacted me and had me send the original file and he did the adjustments and took care of the rest for me. I really like doing business with Fabrics on Demand.

I'll chip in here, too:

I ordered a pack of fabric samples from them. Waited two weeks, and emailed them saying I hadn't received them. They sent a new pack out the next day. I'm pleased with their print quality and their service.

-MJ

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back