Ezra Bridger’s DL-44

Love this. Also used by Kallus after he joins the Rebels. Definitely on my to-do list.

Edit: Here's another reference, from the Art of Rebels book:

IMG_20220123_221746.jpg

With the Ezra 6“ BS figure pre-order out today from the Ahoska series I noticed he comes with a DL-44. So maybe we’ll see the DL-44 back in action. I knew he carried one in the cartoons but for Ahoska it looks like they are going with either the S:SWS or TFA version. But that set me off to see what I could find and it lead me here to your build! Damn 7-11 Jedi you killed it!! Outstanding work!

The Haslab TVC Ezra is Rebels season 4, not Ahsoka.
I could be wrong but I just think the figure is based on the holo emitter message and not so much on how he will appear once we see him in person (so-to-speak). So if that is the case, the figure should reflect a live action recreation of his last appearance on Rebels. I totally understand that sometimes the animation counterpart has some artist interpretation but I honestly don't think they ever intended for his blaster in the show to be a copy of Han's nor do I think the show will have him sporting such a blaster in Ahsoka. I would like to think the people doing props on the show are more imaginative than that. This could be a case of taking existing 6" accessories Sabine hilt and Solo blaster) and using them for earlier marketing photo purposes or just not wanting to make new accessories or not paying attention. All have been done by Hasbro in the past.

Like I said, I could be wrong but I predict Ezra will have found a change of clothes by the time we see him again.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back