Executor Command Tower

Wow, I didnt know someone would be crazy enough to build this baby ! :) Good start so far !

You probably already know them but here are some more parts :

executortower.jpg

Blue : MPC Slave One
Yellow : 1/35 Tamiya Möbelwagen
Green : 1/35 Tamiya 8 Rad
Purple : 1/350 Tamiya Bismarck

Etc...

BTW would you tell me what are the red parts ?

Thank you.

executortower.jpg

The red part are from the Revell Lexington.

The other red part is from a Tamiya 1/6 Motor cycle, I think it is the Z1300 (The long thin one)

I added another picture to the ones listed above

Last edited:
Last edited:
Not much of an update. I mocked up most of the side, still have a lot of styrene plates to cut out yet.
In the last picture I've drawn a red box around a part I need help ID'ed. It's the last part I need to know for this side and having it would help me determine the dimensions.

I apologize for the quality of the pics.

Been working on the hero side trying to determine the dimensions. I used 8" for the front and 16" for the bottom length. (May need more than 16" based on the look of it).

Also, if anyone is interested in ROTJ donor kits, you can add the following to Julien's list at the start of this thread

Tamiya 1/12 RE-20
Tamiya 1/35 M577
Roco M-60
Tamiya 1/35 Type 74
Tamiya 1/350 Tirpitz
Revell Lexington

Been working on the hero side trying to determine the dimensions. I used 8" for the front and 16" for the bottom length. (May need more than 16" based on the look of it).

Also, if anyone is interested in ROTJ donor kits, you can add the following to Julien's list at the start of this thread

Tamiya 1/12 RE-20
Tamiya 1/35 M577
Roco M-60
Tamiya 1/35 Type 74
Tamiya 1/350 Tirpitz
Revell Lexington

Great job !

Well for the Bismark I was maybe wrong they may have used only the Tirpitz as they're sister ships !

There is a small gun frolm a Duster, probably a 1/87 Roco Duster, judging by the size of the other parts... 1/87 sounds good but maybe 1/72, not bigger !

Cool, finally you found another use for the type 74 besides the 3 parts it donates to the shuttle lol That's sad because this kit has a lot fo good greeblies !

:thumbsup

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back