I am looking for the correcting dimensions/angles of the SS Executor studio model primary structure

GCLAMBERT89

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am trying to recreate the studio model correctly but there is no useful top view of the model to get a good gauge of the shape. Looking on google, there are many different varieties; some too skinny, others too fat, etc. Is there a good diagram out there with the correct shape of the top and bottom of the hull so that I can get this started? Or am I going to have to somehow use apply photogrammetry techniques on photos of the model to try and get an estimation?

Get a Bandai SSD kit for reference. When it comes to studying the actual filming miniatures, they really do their homework. It's a good bet they either scanned the original or carefully measured it.

Get a Bandai SSD kit for reference. When it comes to studying the actual filming miniatures, they really do their homework. It's a good bet they either scanned the original or carefully measured it.
I did exactly that. Purchased it last week. I am currently employing some photogrammetry technique using photos off of modelermagic and force.net. So far I have three different camera angles all matching up for the top portion of the hull, now I am working on the lower portion.

I'm aiming to try and get as many parts modeled off the photos as possible, the rest of the details will be approximated.

Here you go:
PeSG6AW.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back