Star Wars Europe only! Full DL18 kit with RO-72 pistol and real F4-E Phantom half bombs

Buy now for 420 EUR
Hello there,

Like you may already know, I just released a full kit to assemble the DL18 blaster:

I have mentioned a couple times that I was going to assemble 2 blasters for european customers if anyone was interested and haven't had any takers yet.
So, let me try this instead, I am offering one FULL kit for a perfect DL18 blaster that you can assemble yourself :)
It's a bit of a custom kit with a custom modified back cap from the real cap of the RO-72 pistol, and real F4-E Phantom half bombs instead of the casts from the kit.

it includes
-vintage brown RO-72 pistol that needs a black repaint.
-modifed back cap for a 100% accurate blaster. The actual correct variation is made off two parts, so I drilled the current innaccurate cap and added an extra aluminium part just like the original and accurate pistol is made. This is custom as I normally offer 1 piece replacement back caps on my website.
- 2x vintage F4-E phantom half bombs
- set of 4 aluminium side plates, 4mm thick and 1.5mm thick (1.5mm are protected by a plastic sleeve)
- resin scope + resin front part with aluminium jack glued into it + 2 accurate screws that work with the original Ro-72 mounting holes
- laser cut 3mm thick black delrin scope mount (raw delrin can have scratches and the sides are raw laser cut, but the part is pretty authentic to the original black plastic part)
- 2x 16mm black resin hemispheres
- 2x black resin motor coil plates, cast from the original accurate parts from the visible V8 motor model.
- 1x black resin Bulgin button, cast from the original accurate part.
- 1x cast vacuum cleaner front sight greebly, cast from the rare original vacuum cleaner part and color matched.

price is 420€ + shipping

Contact me if you are interested, or to reserve a fully assembled, fully painted DL18 blaster made from the same kind of parts for around 500-550€ (Europe only as well)

shipping costs:
France: 15€
Europe: 25€

more photos in the next post
IMG_20240316_155049.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back