ESB Movie a couple of questions

JBLAKE

Sr Member
Just watched again and had 2 questions if anyone out there knows the real answers.

1. During the Hoth Battle meeting held by Leia in the base where she states 2 fighters per trasnport.....I know the pilot who questions that is Hobbie but is that Dak right next to him? If so how could I have missed that all these years.

2. When Han is put into carbonite and Lando bends down and say Han is alive and in perefect hibernation he toggles a switch which changes the lights. Was that just something he had to to always or something to help Han. Maybe nothing but just saw the look on Lando's face when he did it.

thank you treadwell....i greatly appreciate it. i did not know what he was doing and why....just need to find if that was Dack

dunno

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-24 at 10.20.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-24 at 10.20.30 PM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 80
  • Screen Shot 2020-12-24 at 10.20.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-24 at 10.20.16 PM.png
    8.2 MB · Views: 75
  • Screen Shot 2020-12-24 at 10.19.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-24 at 10.19.52 PM.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 96
I was 10 when ESB came out. And at 10, in 1980, information wasn't as available as it is now.
But I remember being allowed to buy a magazine (might have been Starlog) where in the article it questioned whether Han had indeed survived. The speculation was based on Lando's treason, and how he was initially defined as a swindler.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back