ESB FETT BUST for TDH/ Celebration V

Seriously, out of all the paintups of this guy out there, Spideyfett is the man! :) This just looks superb! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than the SS bust!

Do you still do commision work SF? May need to contact you soon when I get some funds in order!

Wishing more and more I woulda made it down to C5. :(

Last edited:
It was great to see this in person at CV, I snagged this picture from afar:

4906926376_f98eb34e48_b.jpg

The best two things about this bust?

1) It was done under tremendous time constraints. I gave these guys almost no time at all and what they pulled off in that little bit of time is nothing less than astounding.

2) We are now going over this piece from head to toe to see how we can make it even better!

If there is anything else I can help with, just let me know!
As you know Art, TDH is near and dear to my heart! :love

TDH has been trying to get busts of Jango and Boba completed for table displays for about three years now, and because of one thing after another, we have been delayed. I couldn't believe these guys were able to bust out such a nice piece in such an incredibly short amount of time. It is nothing less than awesome and sure to be a hit with convention goers. Big thanks to everyone involved because on my own, I would have NEVER gotten this complete.

Wow, now that's a Killer bust, job well done! My hat's off to all involved, especially the brush wranglers! Spidey, aren't you starting to feel just a tiiiiiiiny bit bored painting ESB Fett helmets!:lol

Cheers,

Steve.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back