ESB AT-ST

canstock48819846.jpg
Two thumbs up from me!

Thanks gang!
I used superglue - roughed up the aluminum where it mated to the plastic, and felt the joy of parts popping off constantly! Whee!

Niiice! Like all the little details added. Was a kit part used for the toe shroud?
That is your second one of these isn't it?
I have always preferred this to the ROTJ version, not so chunky, more refined. A sports car rather than a truck.

Yep! Toe shrouds come from the 1/48 Monogram B-29 (same kit that donated the turret piece under the neck)!

I mean, I think? It seems to have worked out well!

Screen Shot 2017-11-30 at 7.45.47 AM.png

Very nice built!!
I love all the added extras and the "what if"detailing,.very tastefully done!
I think your at-st photos should be put in a sticky thread as reference for future builds as this is a very nice interpretation of the filming miniature.
Everything on your build looks spot on to me and the paint job looks really beautfull and "reserved"(don't know the right word in English for "not too little nor too much",just enough for it to be convincing and effective)
BRAVO!!

WOW!!! INCREDIBLE Replica Jason!!! Not only is that one insanely beautiful build, paint and weathering top notch, but your write-up and photography are amazing. You have once again set a high bar in replica building!! CONGRATS and nice work!
Sean

Very nicely done!

I've always disliked the AT-ST look from ROTJ. Its head always looked stretched and flattened. I remember seeing the movie for the first time and thinking it looked wrong somehow. The ESB version, for all its nanoseconds of screen time, just looks *right*.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back