ESB AT-ST

Guys,

I did not mean to start something. I'm sure all help offered was done so with the best intentions.

I also did not know that the additional ref was available to all who are building the AT-ST. I was going to build based on others' builds. The armature hasn't arrived yet but it should do so soon. I don't know if the ref is included.

The additional ref looks great btw. You can even see the little bumbs on the hemi's! I was wondering if I should sand those down...

Cheers,
Marvin

I''ve been resin casting some parts. Most of them came out pretty good. Several sets to spare, I will need to startup a junkyard thread.

singles.jpg

312B.jpg

SU-100.jpg

JPS.jpg

PanzerG.jpg

I bought a set of these, and the quality is great. :thumbsup

Those look great!! I have some spare Vosper parts in a box somewhere. If I can lay hands on them, I can send to the new guys as well.

If anybody could help I was just wondering with the head back plate that is from the KV-1 type C, does it have to be a type C or is the part used the same on all the other models such as type D, B or Heavy Cast Turret etc.
Im trying to acquire kits for this build and costs vary a bit for these. Also does it have to be Tamiya as there’s a brand called Trumpeter that is better priced. Also if anyone has any kit parts or casts other than sjanish parts for this build for sale please let me know, thanks.

Hi 3Phase, you will def need to get the Tamiya kit if you want to line up all the other parts and detail. If your not bothered about accuracy you could use anything or even scratch build the rear plate.

I would bide your time and wait till one comes up a bit cheaper and stick with the known parts if you can, it size is pretty integral t the proportions of the head, if you go another route you will be making a lot of work for yourself and may never be happy with the results?

I'l keep an eye on evilbay for you as well and let you know if anything turns up in the UK

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back