Elder Journey, 19/07/12 Pg7 Ran Out Of Clay.

Usurper

Well here i go again, POSSIBLY for the last time. Conceived on the 4Th July.

i will not be rushing as this will be done around my 7 day a week shifts, and other life stuff. IE travelling. so may only get a couple of hours a week work.

hope i do not bore you too much, and i hope this pokes a few people into sculpting.

so for now............. where it always begins.

cheers
Lee.

e1.jpg

Oh yeah baby.
Man you work fast. Bit of work on the nose and its done.
Not sure about the eyes though. I'll send you a set.
Hip.

Lets get this party started! Hopping on this highway to hell from the beginning this time and following to the end! Roll on Lee..... feed us the inspiration!

EDIT: Your journeys could never bore us bud, they are one hell of a ride

Can't wait to see this come along lee , hope you have that light nice and bright in your garage now ;-)
This one going to be silicone or latex ?

haha, yeah no sculpting in there me thinks.

I will be sculpting this in my bedroom, in chavant NSP soft.

And it will be latex, i may do a silicone one for me.

Yeah, see I'm kind of calling ******** on this thread title because I think there is an underlying twist held within that will eventually shows its face. Well that, and I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Lee's claimed "last" a couple of times...

EDIT : oops went to edit my own and added to yours, sorry Brad.

My guess,Lee "The magnificent" is already done with the sculpt......sculpt,mold an all. He's just going to tell a glorious story and show his wonderful talent and badass idea. This is emotional terrorism Lee......I love you man,tell your tale (with pictures)

I said Possibly Last Bradley. :p But i do not see any other preds that i wish to sculpt after this. And i really do not think we will be getting another film anytime soon.

I know my Journeys are not always liked, hense why i just posted my own P1 when it was done.

Trying to poke people into sculpting, and talking of which you need to pick up the clay again dude.

Oh and lol , its Definately NOT the inbred Scar.

Wow . .. new journey born coming soon :ninja: ..... i need go out to buy some popcorn too and put 3d glass on ready for that badass :cool: .. .. :p ( Lee is the best of the best ) (y)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back