Elder Journey, 19/07/12 Pg7 Ran Out Of Clay.

Dont say its the last, youll probably want to sculpt other things that dont have to be predator who knows, but if it is the last im going to enjoy it to the max :)

Possibly last journey thread ( poss-ib-ly)

Never mentioned anything about stopping sculpting lol, I will be trying other things but I do not see any other pred heads that interest me, and as this is a predator forum hense my initial post hehe.

I guess I brought all these on myself to be fair, I'm not goin anywhere just presently do not see any more pred head journe threads for me.

Female Pred? Thinking about it you were tlking about this a lil while back but never got around to starting it. That and I never got around to asking you about it lol

Female Pred? Thinking about it you were tlking about this a lil while back but never got around to starting it. That and I never got around to asking you about it lol

I started a female pred a couple of months ago, april if i recall, i had no intention of doing a journey on one, and the sculpt got scrapped in the end as i decided i wanted my wed clay for something else.

Things we still need to see from Lee:
1. Female
2. Elder
3. Custom

No intention of doing a custom anytime soon.

Switch to bios and weaponry

Nope going to just sculpt other creatures. :)

I'll take a silicone one lee ;-) ! Good luck with the build mate,finally got my quills done today will have some pics soon.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back