eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Was I the only one who saw through the bulls*** to not give in to their enticing Vader helmet and get my deposit money back??

I seriously have a pit in my stomach for everyone here tied up with order commitments still. This is just straight up rotten to the core. They probably knew it was coming and tried churning this last ditch effort out to keep everyone legally tied to their orders. Wow.... just wow....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Real bummer. I hope anyone who invested gets their money back.
I actually sold my MR and Bobamaker Fett helmets in anticipation, when I saw the Efx bucket.
Oh well, guess that's not going to happen.

Has Gino or Brian got anything to add to this? I think it's disgusting how they just take money and give no fixed date of delivery. A lot of people put their trust in EFX and paid in good faith up front. The least they can do is keep everyone updated. We all know these products can run into delays and difficulties but to just stay quiet and have a thread like this running with nothing to offer is cowardice.
I'm a one man band and take huge pride in my customer service and I'm not even a licences company. There should be proper rules set in place licensees. One of those should be stop pissing customers about and keep them up dated with the truth about the products they invested in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Has Gino or Brian got anything to add to this? I think it's disgusting how they just take money and give no fixed date of delivery. A lot of people put their trust in EFX and paid in good faith up front. The least they can do is keep everyone updated. We all know these products can run into delays and difficulties but to just stay quiet and have a thread like this running with nothing to offer is cowardice.
I'm a one man band and take huge pride in my customer service and I'm not even a licences company. There should be proper rules set in place licensees. One of those should be stop pissing customers about and keep them up dated with the truth about the products they invested in.

I Agree With you. They need to post and let people know what is going on especially after gino had edited his post that refuted the claim that they lost the star wars license.

I Agree With you. They need to post and let people know what is going on especially after gino had edited his post that refuted the claim that they lost the star wars license.

Nice idea but those two only comment when they have something to sell.

The following is just speculation on my part trying to logically piece together what might be going on. Apart from the question of whether they have lost or will lose their license, a more relevant the question for those with money tied up with eFx is are they about to file for bankruptcy.

* I don't believe Lucasfilm/Disney will leave high and dry those who have pre-orders and deposits with eFx. That would diminish customer confidence buying from current or future license holders for Star Wars merchandise who have similar purchasing models.

* Obviously Lucasfilm would not want to pay that out of their own pocket. If eFx has been strapped for cash, the EFX ANH PCR helmet may have been a product identified by eFx and Lucasfilm that could be developed quickly, sell like hotcakes, and generate a reasonable profit to fund a pool for the reimbursement of unfulfilled pre-orders.

* The timing of the website upgrade which prevents eFx from selling its own items is obviously suspicious. And it seems the one company that is selling these ANH PCR helmets is baitme.com, who sells on ebay and direct from its website. This is a new partner not previously listed in the Where To Buy company list of eFx resellers.

* If (and I stress IF) eFx soon plans to file for bankruptcy, then it makes sense that they would want little to no inventory to be in their possession at the time of that filing. Such inventory would likely be frozen and liquidated under terms of bankruptcy. I'm not sure why this product would funnel only through this one reseller and not the typical reseller pipeline. I'm not going to speculate about that.

The following is just speculation on my part trying to logically piece together what might be going on...

I'll play... The website being down was obviously a delay tactic. Nobody would leave a couple of lines of code mistyped for that long without a pretty compelling agenda. Gino was unusually curt in his denial of the loss of license... he usually has more to say in defense of eFX. His deleting of these posts with no explanation means he's probably off the bus, whatever it looks like and wherever it is going, but he is not at liberty to say... not good. I haven't google mapped baitme's location relative to eFX's but they are West Coast and would have earliest access to containership contents... There is talk of RPF members getting their helmets delivered today but those would have had to have been shipped well prior to the holiday weekend... when it appears the excrement may have hit the fan... right before a new high-end prop licensee hit the media like a freight train...

I think this will be one hell of a story once it all comes to light...

Last edited:
Its pretty obvious it was cheaper for them to do a bait and switch by sending everyone on the preorder a glorified rubies helmet than actually refunding people's money

"Glorified Rubies"? Come on man, that is some childish horse####. How come it isn't more along the lines of a "Hey, we screwed up, so here is a good piece to try and make up for it!"?

That helmet is better than anything else ANH in that price range.

* The timing of the website upgrade which prevents eFx from selling its own items is obviously suspicious. And it seems the one company that is selling these ANH PCR helmets is baitme.com, who sells on ebay and direct from its website. This is a new partner not previously listed in the Where To Buy company list of eFx resellers.

baitme are actually not new, I bought a black hole trooper lid from them quite a while ago and they have a bunch listed on ebay and available.

Don't think he said "new company". He said "new distributor" for EFX not listed prior on their list of distributors. For what it's worth...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back