eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Well, it would be a shame if it is not assembled as per screen used. They have gone to the trouble of using original moulds and materials.... It would not be a legend if it was not assembled the same... Also pointless going to all the effort to produce something like this if it weren't.... My thoughts........

Last edited:
I have been looking at the moulds shown on the eFX sales page and from what they show they would have to assembled as per originals... There is no other way they could be assembled showing a half wooden mould with a vacuum pull on it....otherwise this would be misleading which would also be an illegal representation of the final product. You cannot show these images to gain sales if they are not what is sold. I paid my money based on what was shown to be sold.

The visor is also shown as being two pieces...... Looking hopeful as far as I can tell........

Some sort of clarification would be good.
Questions have been answered regarding other factors but the construction matter seems to have been conveniently passed over?

The pictures are of the formed parts that Gino used to create the initial prototypes. I'm pretty sure the legend would be sons of those prototypes, just as the limited is.. Not directly from the actual original moulds, or duplicates of them. But actually a copy of a copy.

So any things possible with regards how the ABS helmet is constructed.

The answers given on rebelscum seem very political, in the fact they don't actually answer the question being asked.. And seeing Gino deliberately skip my question.. I gather the silence speaks for itself.

I too have ordered one of the Legend's as think its shaping up to be a really cool replica.

I can understand peoples frustration over the lack of detail from eFX on a helmet which is just a dollar shy of $900. However, Bryan has always in the past been very good at meeting fans expectations - so I'm sure he is very keen to address this problem.

So come on guys - reveal a bit more detail as I'm sure some renewed positivity will help sell the last remaining helmets!

Cheers

Jez

While as a purist, I too would like to see the helmets constructed the same way as the originals. But, if they are not, it won't be a deal breaker for me.

I mean, it is still cast from original molds with original materials, that's already reaching a level of accuracy never seen before in a licensed helmet.

Oh, and yes, nice to see you back as well Jez.

This is pretty much the same way I feel. While I too would prefer them to be constructed the same way as the originals, it's just not a huge deal for me if they aren't. They are still the most accurate and only Scout helmet out there (afaik) with production lineage. I wanted ABS and got it. Being constructed the same way will simply be extra icing on what already looks to be a tasty cake. As an addendum, I just sorely hope that eFX offers the ANH stormtrooper hero helmet in ABS too, at least in a limited capacity, as they did with the scout (which I would think would be somewhat more complex, production-wise, than a stormtrooper helmet).

While as a purist, I too would like to see the helmets constructed the same way as the originals. But, if they are not, it won't be a deal breaker for me.

I mean, it is still cast from original molds with original materials, that's already reaching a level of accuracy never seen before in a licensed helmet.

Oh, and yes, nice to see you back as well Jez.

Last edited:
No matter what, these helmets are soo exciting. :)

Maybe Gino and Bryan are putting together some sort of visual description to show us the Legend. Knowing them they won't let anything other than über accurate leave the factory. I'm only getting the Limited and it still excites me that it has true screen lineage. I can't wait to be honest.

Ben

Being a huge fan specifically of the Biker Scout even after my worries on the weathering, I decided to take a leap of faith and climb aboard the Legend. The Biker Pistol will be an amazing edition to the helmet as well.

I don't think they've ever produced one extremely disappointing piece to date and I'm just gonna trust that track record on this legend in person.
Niennumb1

I'm not in this for the resale, but with the lineage, these EFX helmets will be the most sought after for years to come.

Couldn't resist and cancelled my limited edition biker helmet order and ordered the Legend edition :)

Good on ya bud ;)

Id do the same but I have some really complicated s&$t going on in my life so I'm lucky I'm even getting the Limited. I'm still really happy. I've watched the biker scene in ROTJ every day since I've ordered. Sooo excited!!!!

Ben

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back